"Wait, are you more than a friend to him?!"
"N- No!" I hesitanly answered.
"So he just did it to protect his secret?" A dissapionted look was showing on the other's face.
"No that i- is also not it." I whispered.
"Huh... what then? Did he confess to you or what? Haha" Seonghwa joked and in less than a second I sent a glare at him now looking in his eyes again.
"No, you idiot."
"Calm down, Sannie. You are so red right now. Are you embarrased? Haha I mean it's not like you slept together." The other laughed.

I was speechless for a few seconds when pictures were appearing in my head again. Wooyoungs lips on mine... his hands on my body. STOP!
Why did Seonghwa have to be like this?! I didn't know what to answer but it was too late anyways because the older had already noticed my late reaction and mad blushing face. He started grinning.

"Don't tell me..."
"Please don't tell anyone!" I begged knowing the situation couldn't get worse at this point anyway.
"SO IT'S TRUE. JUNG WOOYOUNG AKA THE GUY WHO TRIED KILLING YOU AT LEAST 3 TIMES ACTUALLY PUT HIS D-"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!"

Meanwhile~
Wooyoung's POV

"Slowly I'm getting annoyed."
I coldly said when noticing the 3 black clothed people standing in the shadows of a broken street light.
Don't get me wrong, my week has been peaceful with all the studying and stuff so I couldn't think about succeeding my plan and focused on the exams instead... but this is the 5th time now that I noticed these guys following me.
I didn't know who they were or if they knew who I was but like I said... slowly they began to annoy me.

I stopped and turned my head towards them who just standing there like frozen.
"You know, I just came back from grocery shopping and even brought a little something for my room mate so I don't have time for this." I slowly but still sounding threatening whispered to them. Just like before they showed no reaction. I took a step forward...
Suddenly all three of them started moving at once and each pulled out a gun aiming at me from another side.

"I guess, you chose the hard way." I sighed and placed my backpack with food on the floor next to a building before attacking the first guy, not giving anyone the chance to shoot.
Although I managed to kick his weapon away he wasn't easier to handle. Every of my attacks was perfectly dodged by him and cold pearls of sweat started running down on the side of my face.

It was odd, not many people were as good as me in close combat meaning these people had to be no ordinary criminals. Maybe a mafia? But what could they possibly want from me?
A strong sensation of pain came from my stomach and I realized that I hadn't been on guard for a second so the man could land a strong hit.
I crouched at the pain and leaned over only for the black clothed man to ram his knee in my chest before grabbing my jacket from behind and sending me to the wall of a building spirraling. I crashed into the cold stone and barrely managed to land in my feet.
What had just happend...?
A warm liquid ran down my nose and when I wiped it with my sleeve I saw blood... my own blood.
"Haha" I chuckled with a grin on my face.
"Now... you've made me angry." I tried to suppress the urge to yell at them and gave the man that was approaching me again an excited glare.
Whoever the fuck that was, they were serious about this. There was only one problem for them... it was me they wanted to kill... and Jung Wooyoung did never lose.

I jumped to the left were I put my backpack and pulled out two middle sized daggers that I always carried around in case something like this happened. They weren't one of my best weapons but definitely better than nothing.
The second guy aimed his gun at me and fired but he missed giving me enough time to get to him and slice open his throat before he collapsed on the stone floor making a choking noise.
"What the fuck do you want from me?" I growled while ripping the gun out of the the dead man's grip and aiming at the two others who did the same in my direction.
They were still not answering... so I pulled the trigger and hit the third man before I paced over to the guy that had almost killed me. A sharp pain went through my arm when his bullet grazed me but I didn't stop. This took him by surprise and before he could react I had already thrown my knife that was sticking out of his shoulder now.
The man dropped his weapon and fell down on his knees.
"Now listen closely." I hissed and pulled off his mask before gripping his hair and placing the other knife on his throat. The guy was brown haired, quiet good-looking and about my age. It was a waste to kill him but...
"This wound won't kill you if you make it to the hospital fast enough but I can take your life any second I want."
Fear was visible in the others eyes.
"Who.Are.You?" I repeated.
"P- Park Jinyoung." The man stuttered and his breathing was fast.
"Alright Jinyoung. Now don't choose your own death and tell me why you tried to kill me."
He bit his lip and quickly moved his eyes from one side to the other.
"No answer...?" I asked in confusion and pushed the knife a little deeper.
"NO Stop! I- It was my boss who send us after you! I don't even know who you are!"
"Boss? What is his name?"
It couldn't possibly be someone who knew about my murders, could it?
"Jackson Wang. He said you tried to kill him a- and he felt dishonored. Please I'm j- just following-"
But Jinyoung was never able to finish his sentence when I sliced open his throat and threw him on the floor like a broken device.
"Jackson Wang, huh?" I chuckled and wiped the blood that was still running down my nose away.
"San won't like this but I planned on killing you the very first day I met you." I whispered and slowly walked back to my bag before putting away the daggers and continuing my way to the dorms. Stupid people... they ruined my mood and my jacket.

Sadly San wasn't there yet when I entered our dorm room so I decided to watch TV until he'd come. With a sigh I let myself fall on the sofa and slightly gasped at the pain coming from the punches of these guys.
"That'll leave a scar" I thought when I looked at the wound on my arm but ignored it for the time being.
There were only stupid reality shows, dramas or children stuff on the channels so I switched to a news channel hoping to hear something interesting. The journalist was talking about some new medical achievement against cancer that was developing right now but I wasn't exactly listening to what she said.

"The two doctors leading the research and developement already made themselves a name as successful surgeons and now there are rumors that they even found a way to stop cancer."

Boring... why did I watch this...

"Today we've invited them in our studio so welcome Dr. Han Jisung and Dr. Lee Minho from J&M company!"

Two men appeared on the screen. Both quiet handsome although they had to be in their 30th or 40th already. I swear they didn't look much older than me... but the thing that was concerning me the most was the fact that I recognized their faces. They looked the same as the day I first met them.

"We feel honored to be here. It's nice to meet you."

Dr. Lee smiled at the camera and his eyes were sparkling with confidence and ambition. Minho... and Jisung... it was them. There was no doubt.
Captivated in the shock I jumped up.
"Now I got you." I growled
"You're gonna suffer ten times worse that you made my parents suffer and when you are choking in your own pool of blood you're gonna look me in the eyes and remember them so they'll haunt you even in the afterlife!!"
_______________________________________

How is everyone doing during Corona vacation? A few of my friends are really depressed right now so I'm trying to cheer them up. Just know that you shouldn't isolate yourself and call your friends when you feel lonely :)