fear itself

After this information razer was still angry as he walks away unaware that he entered the med bay and Gaia was still resting there. As he see her he walks up to her and notice she was sleeping. Maybe cus of the sedative? He then decide to leave but felt something holding on to his hand, and heard a small whispered " do..dont go please...i..im a bit scared.."

Gaia spoke as she had tears on her eyes and her hand tremble, "im so sorry , it all my fault your in this condition... it my fault you hurt and scared i..." he said as he held her hand and sat next to her.

She noded no, " im not scared of that...im scared i wont wake up this time..." he was in shock but hold her hand thigh " im here, so youre always wake up, im always by your side" he said as she noded. His word made her feel safe and so she feel asleep again and he stood by her...

Hal, and sergeant Kilowog, and Gaia were at their last of theemergency provisions. 

aya: "A constant need for food seems to be a drawback of organic life forms. "

hal:"Tell me about it. You don't have to eat grilled cheese sandwich in a can. - What'd you get? -" he asked as he shared his food with Gaia who was barely able to get up and walk.  she was told it would be good for her to walk around.

kilowog:" Glazed mungtor"

Hal:". Glazed? Hey, I'll eat anything glazed. Donuts, cookies, ham."
At that moment a type of glazed flea fell onto his plate.

Kilowog:"Help yourself. " He said as he pushed he plate forward"

Hal:"Tempting, but I'll stick with this."

Kilowog:" What is cheese, exactly? "

Aya:"It is curdled lacteal milk from a female bovine species on Earth."

Kilowog:' From now on, how about you eat that in a closet or something"

Aya:". I have identified a nearby class G planet in our current system that might be a source of food supplies."

Hal:" Nice work, Aya. A Green Lantern can not live on mungtor alone.

Kilowog:" Shouldn't the kid be helping us out on this?"

Hal:" Evidently his race has a snazzy food storage system that can go for months without refilling."

Kilowog:" - Are you kiddin'? - "

Hal:"Nope. Besides, who wants to take Razer on vacation? ," He looks at Gaia, " now Gaia I wat you to stay in y ship and relax don't do anything that could hurt you ok?" She noded yes

Kilowog:"Not me. :"

Hal:"Hey, check this out. I had Aya rig me up an EBD. EBD? An Edible Biomass Detector. She named it. It should make it easy to find something to eat, though."

Kilowog:" When it comes to food, I follow my nose."

After Hal and kilowog left Gaia walk to rest in her room as she sees Razer there in deep thought . " Are you ok?" She asked him as he sees her trying to take a sit but is having trouble with her injuries. He then gets up and helps her seat down.

Razer;" yes I and fine Gaia ,just in deep thought "

Gaia thank him and looks at him " maybe a walk would help clear mind?" She asked as he noded

Razer:" yes that sounds like a great idea Gaia thank you, rest here I'll be back in a bit"

Aya:" Razer it is good to see you out of your courters, have you rechange your ring yet?

Razer;" I fail to understand how is that on any concerns to you?"

Aya:" I am curious on the process and how it I different from the green lantern"

Razer:" that is of no important to you so leave me alone"
He get up and return to his room to see a sleeping Gaia on the chair, " sight if you were sleepy you should have just told me" he said as he picks he up bridal styler and placer her on the bed as he looks at her then at the end of red lantern and walks to it.

Razer;"with blood and rage of crimson red, we fill men's souls with darkest dread" the door opened and Aya walks in,"What are you doing here?! I told you to leave me alone!"
At this Gaia woke up and was looking at the confused ,razer then gave her an apologise look

Aya:""I was monitoring. Your vital signs became abnormally high. "

Razer:"You you don't understand how hard this is. I've turned from Atrocitus' cult of hate, but the ring stayed with me. Which means the rage in my heart remains. And so I must use the Red Lantern oath to recharge it."

Aya:" I have observed how the ring affects your emotional state. What is the rest of this oath?

Razer"And twist young minds to pain and hate, we'll burn you all that is your fate. " -

Aya:"Interesting."

Razer:" - Interesting? It's vile. And I'm forced to say it again and again.

Aya:" Razer, I did not intend ..."

Razer:"get out!! Gaia then careful gets up and walks to him as she place a hand on his shoulder "sigh .. thanks Gaia but it so hard ..."

Gaia :" not feel rage?"

Razer looks at her in awe but then goes back to looksing at the lantern and ye takes her hand with his. " Yes Gaia it's is exactly that, it's is hard to not feel rage..."

Gaia:" maybe another rhythm?

Razer looks at her puzzled

Aya:"have you finished your recharging ritual?

Razer, still holding Gaia hand "No"

Aya::" i have something that might help. I ran a detailed analysis of the rhythm and meter of your Red Lantern oath. And I've created an alternative that should also be effective. She then displayed it on the wall

Razer got ready and read it :""The power of the crimson red" "can lead your soul away from dread" "and heal the deepest wounds of hate. " "Let no one else decide your fate. "

Aya:" detect no change in your metabolic rate. Have you recharged?'

Razers;" Yes. Thank you, Aya. Your concern is appreciated. " He said as she left."I wish it were that easy. "With blood and rage of crimson red, we fill men's souls with darkest dread and twist your minds to pain and hate. We'll burn you all, that is your fate!"

As he was about to finish Gaia hold his hand ," another rhythm , try it, we can try it together" she told him as she passed him piece of paper she was working on while Aya was there" we say it together,okay?"
She asked as she read the paper and noded " ok" he said as they both places their hands into the res lantern

"The color red may, mess with your head, but is doesn't decide you fate,nor does  anger and hate., let nothing else decide you fate" they both said as the rings finally changer and they could feel something else, somewhat that want hate or rage, it was.. it's felt more like .. hope?