Prisoner of Sinestro

Back on the ship main room, kilowog is walking around asking hal question

Kilowog:"Moving on.Green Lantern combat protocol review question 33"

Hal:" Seriously? This is the longest pop quiz in history."

Kilowog:"All right, according to the manual, what's the count on operational command fail safes?

 Hal:"- Uh, 11? -

Kilowog:" 12.very close.Unfortunately, "close" only counts in Altaverox ring toss."

Hal:"Don't we have an app that does this boring stuff for us? 

Kilowog:"Going up against the Anti-Monitor, Jordan, we do things by the book! 

At this moment Gaia enters the room and goes to her seat next to Razer

Gaia: Razer im glad your back on board with us, were you able to completed your task on Odom?

Razer:"On the contrary.The Blue Lanterns were unable to help me purge rage from my heart.It changed nothing." he replies not looking at her.

Gaia:" .. Maybe it for the best? I...( he then looks at her ).. we prefer you to remain unchanged. May I help you in your scans for the Anti-Monitor. she asked as she tries to held his hand

Razer: No,"( he says as he moved his chair away) I will work more efficiently alone.

Aya:" Incoming call from Green Lantern 1417."

Hal:" 1417? Finally a call I want to take."

Kiliwog:"- Sinestro? Oh, great."

Razer:"- Sinestro Is he some great warrior?"

Hal:" He's a legend in the core; one of the most decorated Green Lanterns ever.In the battle of Kund, he took out 10 platoons solo.

Kiliwog:"After messing up the battle plan.He's an undisciplined hothead who bends the rules to whatever he needs them to be that day.

Hal:"Like I said, awesome.And taught me loads of useful tricks.

Kiliwog:"That's part of your problem.

Hal:"Aya, put Mr.Thal Sinestro on the big screen."

Sinestro:"Jordan Fancy running into you here."

Hal:Hello, Sinestro.How can we help? I have taken custody of a fugitive from these repulsive Spider Guild beings.

Hal:"Yeah, we've met.Let me guess: The Guild objected to you taking their prisoner?"

Sinestro:"Evidently.At any rate, I wouldn't be entirely opposed to having you chauffeur me to Oa on that luxury liner of yours.

Hal:"Not that we're not honored, but what's the catch? 

"Sinestro:"I am temporarily trapped aboard their frigate.Meet me by the starboard tower."Get in close, and don't dawdle, Jordan.

Hal:"I'm on it

.Aya:"Incoming message from the Spider Guild frigate.

Spider:"Green Lanterns, your fellow Core member has illegally seized one of our captains.Do not assist him, or we will interpret your actions as hostile.

Hal:"Or, how about you give us our Core member back, or we'll interpret your actions as not so nice? You're making a grave mistake.Attention passengers, please remain seated while the fasten seatbelt sign is on.

Gaia:"Shields down to 40%.

Hal:Sinestro, I hate to rush you

Sinestro:" Don't get hysterical, Jordan, I'm almost there.