Chapter Twenty Nine

Start from the beginning

"No, you're being a big sister, but she's about to be seventeen and.. what were you doing at seventeen?" I looked up slightly. I was with a Jhené at seventeen.. and she was sixteen. Welp. "Exactly." She whispered. "Just educate her, Pooh. Cause the more you say no, the more she'll chase after it. Especially if it's good dick-"

"Okay." I cut off with a grimace. I flicked her forehead and she smiled, draping her legs over my lap and leaning back on the arm of the couch while I faced the.. couple again. "I guess I.." I closed my eyes and let out a huff. "Please just don't get your dumbass pregnant."

Knowing that was basically my way of saying 'I'm okay with it', Asia smiled and quickly wrapped her arms around my neck. "Thanks sis, and trust me, I'm on birth control." I shuddered and pushed her off of me quickly which she chuckled at.

"Okay but, at least when I'm not in the house, okay? I don't wanna hear that." Asia nodded and walked back over to Connor, grabbing his hand. "Since Shay ate my burrito," I said, side eyeing the girl. "You guys in the mood for pizza? I know this bomb ass spot on Melrose."

"Heck's yeah, Pizza sounds legit dude." Connor said and we all looked at him silently which made his smile fall. "Too white?"

"Just a lil babe." Asia said with a sigh as she started to pull him to the front door. "Remember what we talked about? Say 'legit dude' and Karu might put you in a headlock..." Then they walked out.

"Why was that so hard?" I breathed out and looked at Shay who shrugged before pushing herself off of the couch, hand grabbing mine.

"Because she's baby sis, it's different than Kai. Cause she can get pregnant." I frowned. "But she's smart, don't worry."

"If you say so." I mumbled.

-

"Yeah I'm the quarterback." Said Connor once he swallowed his pizza. "We're heading to state for the third year in the row since I've been on Var."

"Oh he's cocky." I chuckled out, grabbing my coke and taking a sip. "You planning to play pro?"

He nodded. "Yeah, I'm already committed to USC so, just another year and I'll be playing college ball."

"Dope." I mumbled and nodded before raising up when I heard someone start to speak on the mic.

"Hello ladies and gents.. welcome to open mic night." I looked over at Shay as she hummed in excitement, her mouth full of pepperoni pizza. "We usually have list but today it's open so if anyone wants to-"

"Me!" Everyone looked in our direction when Shay shot her hand up, quickly cleaning her mouth before standing and confidently marching her way over to the mini stage.

I nodded before cupping my mouth as I hollered out, "Yeah Shanny! Kill it bae." She gave me a smile, then grabbed the mic when the MC handed it to her.

"Hi everyone, my names Shannyn Daniels and this is a piece I started working on yesterday. It's called Candle Heat." Then she closed her eyes. Everyone went silent as she took in a slow breathe before reopening them and started speaking.

"Calloused fingertips trace the silhouettes of smooth, contrasting thighs. They navigate rounded hips with familiar fascination. Inhalations whisper of longing. The breaths catch flame... while fingers orchestrate an exhaled symphony of moans." My eyebrows shot up before she gave off the smallest of a smile. "My mind runs rampant at night, a picture races of your hands caressing my skin like silk sheets in winter, up and up until those hands grasp my neck." Her eyes closed as she literally ran her hand up her stomach until her hand lightly grabbed her neck. "Pressing, squeezing," her eyes drifted to me. "Controlling."