Chapter 7

NIALL POV

I am just so glad I have Elissa she is herself again. Liam walked in with Zayn and Josh. She quickly made a confused face and grabbed mine... and Harry's hand. "who are they? they look familiar I just don't know their names." "Liam here, Zayn there and That's. Josh The Idiot." She smirked. "Hi Liam Zayn And Josh the Idiot." Everyonechuckled. She smiled up at Harry and then me. "So Harry does everyone know bout you and Louis?" "No I'm sorry, but you and me did break up and it was you who cut it off." "thank you Harry." She sat up and kissed his cheekm I felt my own cheeks flush in anger. "Excuse me but only two people at a time." A nurse barked at us. "Liam and Niall stay!" Elissa said. Everyone else walks out. "Liam.... I heard what you said... but I love you like a brother." He nodded. "I'm sorry." I of course stand here confused as all Hell. "But Niall I love you and will you promise that no matter what I tell you two you guys will love me too?" We nodded.

Elissa's POV

How do I tell them. I fell in love with Niall and Liam. I just lied to them both. I love them equally. Liam - sweet understanding hot abs cares was the boy I have always had a small crush on. Niall- sweet understanding arouses me hot blue eyes Irish of course and intrueging. They both are equally good but I think what I said was good and true. ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... I love Niall. I could see myself with Niall forever but Liam will always be there in my heart.

"Guys honestly I love you both equally and I was wondering if I could have the possibility to go on a date with both of you and then pick. Just one night each and whatever happens happens?" You idiot you're pushing your limit. They looked at each other and turned to me. "Sure." ok. "Liam first!" Niall yelled. "Ok... Elissa our dates tonight then.... be ready for anything." He walked out and Niall went and layer down. "Why didn't you wanna go first?" "Saving the best for last." He smirked. "and as well as I cant leave with broken ribs." "Ah well I will come see you every day babe." I just called him babe. "uh but I got to get to the store I..." almost sidninlovebyou. "see you soon." "ok."

I walked out and then went strait to Louis. "Louis. I have a date tonight with Liam will you go shopping with me?" "Of course lets go!"

6 hours later.

"Jesus Loueh what about this one?" it was blue and had small nemesis on the straples top. "oh go put it on!" I went and came back out and he turned to me. "I swear if I was totally in love with Harry... id do you right now." We both burst out laughing. "Thanks Loueh." He winked at me. A buff boy and I guess his girlfriend walked in she went to the bathroom and I went to change. We went and paid as I felt him eyeing me. We walked pass him and you'll never guess what he did. Grabbed my Arse! "Loueh! He grabbed me!" Like I said he was freaken buff must have bodybuilt. but Louis turned around and punched him in the nose and his excuse was. "Dude fuck off she is taken by me!" The dude actually held his hands up in defeat. We walked out and burst out laughing again. "wow Loueh scared the shit out of them too." He smirked "I'm the Bradford Badboi now Zayn!" We laughed and went home to get ready.

2 hours later.

I sat there waiting Louis had done my hair nicely and I was sitting here. he was supposed to be here 7 o clock its 7:32. He ditched me. On the day I sorta picked both of them. I ran upstairs to my room crying. I do love him.

Liams Pov

I have to get there. My car broke down twenty blocks away. I sprinter as fast as possible. I walked the last few steps to her house and ringed the bell. Fuck 7:52 an hour fucking late! She walked downed opened the door and poked pissed. "Let me explain!" "No!" "Look Elissa I'm sorry! my car broke down and I ran here. Because I want to date you." She smiled. I saw the puffy of her face. "I'm sorry I made you cry." She nodded and we begun our date. (With her car of course.)

Elissas POV

"Where we going?" "Dancing." "Really? But you hate dancing don't you?" He shrugged.

We got to the dance for like a club or something. Well alcohol and boy and girl. Not good. We did a few slow songs until we started hitting the shots. Then Low came on and we mover to the dance floor again. We grinded and I felt his mini him getting excited. We took some more shots and Whistle by Flo rida started playing and we did some... inappropriate dancing l. Liam whispered into my ear. "You okay?" I nodded. And he connected our lips. It felt good. We eventually made it home. "Elissa I Love You." "I Love You Too." And he connected our lips again as we fell onto his bed.

Ps authors note: I swear this will get better I know where I'm going with this book no hate for how it goes