Chapter 13

ELISSAS POV

well its been 6 weeks and tomorrow me and Niall are going to the hospital. See we've been taking turns going. Liam would go with me and Kaiti.... mostly cause Kaiti became a small bit... over protective. But I can reason why. But tomorrow it will be me and Niall alone.

I went downstairs of Nialls house and stopped at the kitchen doorway. "Niall I do like her Hun I just... you a teenage father? You wont be around all the time for the girl... and one child isn't even yours!!!!" "Mum keep your voice down. I love her, I really do and it upsets me knowing you don't want me to go through with this especially being a teenager." "Niall I just... God fine ill be strait with ya boy... I don't want you to grow up all fast... you are taking a responsibility that a mere 28 year old should be facing." I walked in.

"So Mrs. Nialls. Mum I don't know what to call you sorry ma'am but I love niall and I'm sorry I make you feel that way. If id known I was gonna be stuck in a situation like this I wouldn't have... done and changed my life."

I ran out of the room out of the house and into my car that hadn't moved for a while. I backed up and sped down the road towards a coffee shop that's next to Nandos. I parked and sat there. Shit what did I do! its all my fault I got knocked up!

I heard a knocking sound and I screamed from the sudden noise. Harry and Zayn stood by my drivers window. I unlocked the doors and they sat in the back and passenger seat. "Elissa why are you sitting here what's wrong babe?" "Ni ni Nialls mum said said that she doesn't approve of me because I'm pregnant with with two mmens babbies...." I fell onto Harry sobbing. He hugged he and began to hum as I cried harder. About 30 minutes later I lifted my head up and I heard a click and a beep. I shrugged the sound off and continued to think. "Guys did I did I overreact be honest." Zayn and Harry nodded but Zayn spoak up. "Elissa either way Nialls mum just sort of has always been protective of him. I mean she said so herself about a week ago... just shrug it off."

I then realized id have to go back to the house. "HARRY!" I yelled as he was about to shut the door and walk into Nandos. He held the door open. "Where are you staying tonight?" "In mine and Louis flat. Why?" "Can I uh... can I sleep over?" "Well Zayn was going to so fight for the spare rooms." He winked and shut the door. I hopped out. "AND HARRY!" he turned around d with a look like are you an idiot? "Will... will you go with me to my appointment tomorrow instead of Niall?" "Sure babe... I wont be doing anything else... Lou Zayn and El are all going shopping so yeah." Fun. Fun fun fun fun fun.

*that night we went home and zayn got the smaller room cause I'm a beast* Now lets just hope we get through tomorrow.