Chapter 4

Elissa's POV

Well Niall agreed I could sleep with him. Maybe I should uh... ask him if he likes me. Wow no what its not even been a day! Shut up Elissa! Ok I need to stop talking to myself. I went into Nialls room. "Hey Niall. I have nothing to sleep in." "Its good wear these." He threw a pair of boxers and a t-shirt at my face. I squeeked and ran into his bathroom and changed.

I walked out and saw him in only his boxers. He turned towards me, "is it alright if I just wear this I could of course put more on." "Its fine." I said starring at his chest he had a small showing of abs. He smirked and crawled into bed and patted next to himself. "Come on this can be your side." "My side?" "Well your my new friend you might sleep here more often." "Yep. Bestest friend." I crawled in and stared at the cieling. Yep we are friends nothing more nothing less right. I knew he didn't like me.

"Elissa." "Yes Niall?" "Were you gonna kiss me for real earlier?" "Uh... bsha. No I'm 'dating' Harry remember." "So you didn't wanna kiss me." He looked down. "No I uh.. I mean." "Never mind Elissa night." "Uh night. Wait? Did you wanna kiss me?" He didn't answer. I scooted away from him. "If its any conciliation Niall, I was gonna kiss you just cos I felt you were a better person than others. I feel like your really nice and caring so good night Niall... friend." I shut my eyes and heard him sigh.

Its 3 a.m. in the morning and I woke up. I heard rain patting against the ceilings of the box. I looked at niall remembering our conversation. I layer there and listened to the water. Harry doesn't love me. He is gay for God sake. I'm a cover up. And do I really like Niall that way? I feel happy yet scared and nervous yet comfortable around him.

He stirred in his sleep. "Elissa..." he mumbled. I turned towards him. He kept talking. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you............................. I love you." I staired at him. Did he say he loves me? We only met today. Or well he did know me a lot more than I did him.

The next moment a loud crackle and a boom happened and Niall shot up in bed and I screamed and jumped on him. "NIALL!" He grabbed me and we sat there hugging until we started laughing. I was sitting on his lap and we had our arms around each other. "Sorry Nialler. I didnt mean to I was scared im so sorry." I went to try and climb off of his lap and he held me back where I was. I gave him a questioning look and smiled and hugged me.

I sat there confused now but I hugged him back. We parted but before he got passed my ear he spoke. "i really wanted that kiss by the way." And layed down facing the other way. I sat there for a moment and laid next to him again. I faced the same way he did and was just spacing off in my mind again.

I woke up, "Hi babe." Niall leaned into kiss me. "Hi Niall." "Liam and Josh are out of the box today helping my mom with grocery shopping since they lost at rock paper scissors." I giggled at that. "ok and what are we to do for the day?" "i dont know is there anything you feel like doing?" "No nothing I can think of, you got any ideas?" "yah one." He started leaning in once again.

"ITS TIME TO GET UP GET UP GET UP ITS TIME TO WAKE UP GET OUT OF BED!" I shot up out of my dreams to see three boys dancing around on the bed. Damn it was just a dream. God I hate when my mind plays tricks on me.

I got up as they kept jumping and we all jumped on the bed making noise. Until Niall slipped and to catch himself he tried grabbing me and Liam. Liam stayed on the bed while I fell next to Niall. "you alright Niall?" "im perfectly fine you." I nodded even though I felt a throbbing in my foot. "no she isnt." Liam jumped down to make a point. "she cut her foot on the bed frame." Yeah that throbbing was a small gash in the side of my foot. "im fine and its no ones fault so no one better get upset!" Next thing I knew I had a pair of arms arou.d me carrying me towards the bathroom. Liam.

He sat me down on the side of the bathtub. "So are you and Niall together now or what?" "Noo and I dont know why, its he gives me clues but doesnt take the leap to ask me or anything." "well its either he is still confused that you may like him, or he is scared if you to become public you will either be bullied because you like a dork or we all will get bullied from Harry's friends for being the ones who 'broke' you and Harry up. There is more to think about than just ask, Elissa, and Niall has abandoment issues so you never know what he is thinking. Maybe if you wanna show him you like him, show him you care first." "ok I will Liam." He nodded and finished my foot wrappings. He started walking out and I grabbed his hand. "Hey thank you for helping with my foot and the advise." "and again no thank you either Elissa." I kissed his cheek. "to bad thats my thank you." He blushed the smallest bit and walked out of Nialls room and peeked back inside. "by the way we are going shopping and then to laser tag. Bye. Oh and its you and Niall against me and Josh." "what?"

_______________________________________

Authors note; here you go everyone. I got a message saying someone really loves this book and wants an update. And your wish is my command so here you go pudding cups bye now!

Eli out. Peace!