Chapter 12

Nialls POV

I walked through the box looking for anyone. I was creaky happy. I skipped down the hall to My room... nope... I skipped towards joshs room... nope. I heard a giggle as I pulled the square box out infront of me. I was now standing at liams door. I swung the door open to see of all the things in the world Liam and Elissa... I stormed off and fell. I was now sitting in a white room... this was my dream house... the one me and Elissa have in all my dreams.. a brown haired boy with hazel eyes came running at me I dropped to my knees to scoop him up but he ran pass me... right into Liams arms. He stood up with the boy hugging him. Elissa walked in with a Blondel child in her arms all wrapped in a blanket I went and stood next to her. The baby looked like Elissa but with Liams brown eyes. I stepped back... Liam has my dream life... The children have changed to what he will be with her. I watched them. "Come on Luke lets get some pancakes!" Elissa scooted a dinosaur shaped pancake on Luke's plate. He began to cut it like a nice young man... in my usual dream she made a music note one and he shoved it in his mouth. She then leaned around Liam and he had three pancakes shaped in hearts. They looked so happy. I backed up and out of the room... then I was somewhere else. I was with myself. in a small apartment. I watched as I sat in my bed with a bottle of booze. I saw the small Christmas tree now on my nightstand. The bathroom door opened and some bottle head Blondel with caked on makeup walked out. I screamed but neither of them heard me. I was back at Elissas and Liams and they were setting up the tree with the other boys and all the children.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡!" "Mr. Horan please calm down." I stopped screaming and realized I was in the hospital. And of all the boys Elissa was sitting next to me while the nurse helped with checking everything. The only difference was Elissa wouldn't look up at me. The nurse walked out and shut the door. Elissa remained staring at her thighs. "So." I blurted out.

She sighed. "Niall I really screwed up and I know you are most likely still pissed and I heard you talking in your sleep but please believe me... I really wish it was yours you are the one I'm in love with it was one drunk night with Liam and its messing up the rest of my life with you... no one compares to you in my mind. I remember the first day we met the things we had to over come to get to where we were at. I wish from the bottom of my heart it was yours... i took another test while I'm here... they took a sample of your blood and matched it... they are getting the test results back..." I kissed her and began to get up and I sat in a wheelchair. "awhere do you think you're going Niall?" "to Liam show me his Rom." "Across the hall." I wheeled my way over there. He was sat there and his legs were wrapped around the knees. he was sleeping.

I shook his shoulder. His eyes fluttered open..m "nialler?" "Liam I'm sorry I owe you the world you saved my life and risked yours.... I love you man!" He hugged me and I looked at his legs. "Niall don't worry I went into surgery yesterday.. and I gave a sample too so we'll see who's the father for sure." "Man no matter what mate... lets not let this tear us apart." "No matter what Niall your still my best mate." He smiled and we sat and chatted for a while.

Elissa

Kaiti and I went down to the first floor of the hospital to the snack machines. We were on our fourth bag of gummy worms and still going. We were talking about everything under the moon starting with animals now finishing laughing about some guy who passed us and was talking to himself saying how he carted next to the 'hot' nurse upstairs. We finished laughing as a doctor walked up to us. "Elissa is it?" "yes?" "Follow me please ladies." We were lead to a room. "Now you had some test ran and the strangest thing has happened..... we have had twelve cases in the entire world like this... the sperm released by both have been twisted together... and oddly enough you had two eggs released. Elissa you will be having twins... one from both Niall and Liam..." "What?" "Excuse me doctor?" a nurse walked in and whispered into his ear. he quickly respondedm "ive never heard of anything like it." She walked out. "Mrs. Higginbotham we will need to take further testing... it seems I was wrong there is a third child... its just so happens they produced two sperms each and tlone of each got twisted... u will be having triplets one of Liams one of Nialls and then one of both... this is a new development we have never had this happen. Ill leave you too it now." He left and me and Kaiti sat there. she began to laugh. "What?" "Nothing... I was thinking you could name the opposite persons child Liam and Niall and the third Niam if it was a case of all boys." I chuckled a bit. "Well time to tell them...

Liams POV

Elissa and Kaiti walked in and then Made us sit down which was stupid to say since niether of us could possibly walk. "I found out I'm pregnant with triplets... and well one is Nialls the other is Liams." We stared at her... then I asked the dumb question. "Who's is the third?" "For the first time in all of history... I am the first woman to hold the one child who is both of yours... your sperms were wrapped together entering my egg... one is a both of yours." We starred at each other now. Niall spoke. "That's disturbing but I'm cool with it if you are... Liam?" "Coolio." This is sooo not coolio... a child that's both of ours? how the hell? oh well.... that's weird though. "Well two dads same birthday three children wow... this is just crazy guys!" Kaiti said while hugging out her eyes... yeah you said it.