Chapter 6

Liams POV

I sat in the room against the wall crying. I looked up to see my two most important people in hospital beds. Niall to my left Elissa to the right. I laid my head on my knees once again. I heard the door open and figured it was Josh. Till they cleared there throat.

I looked up. "Zayn?" "Hey. I'm sorry I warned Josh and you of course. She doesn't listen." "She just wanted to keep us safe and we tried to protect her... Harry just-" "Look that's why I'm here. I'm tired of Harry. He is actually a really nice person. Everyone is its just our images to keep up. But I'm through. Just like Elissa was. I like hanging out with you. And I'm sure for whatever reason Elissa has Niall and Josh are cool too. Just one question." "Ok?" "Do you love her." "What." I stared at him shocked. "You heard me do you love her." I shuffled.

I looked at my hands. "Yes. But how did you know." "The day you went to the game of homecoming. After she helped you everyday you sorta snuck looks at her. You have loved her for years. While Niall only a year. She did find interest in you about two years ago. But Harry found out that's why you two were bullied and I'm sorry for taking part of it." "Its ok." I stared at him then my eyes widened. "She used to like me?" "Well yeah but she didn't exactly know who you were only a small amount of physical features but Harry knew who exactly. She felt bad but didn't know who you were." "Oh." My heart fluttered a bit in my chest. But died.

"She is practically with Niall though. And honestly can I tell you something?" He turned and nodded. "I'm bi. And I was afraid id get picked on even worse. I'm sorry you didn't wanna know that. I guess I'm just open cos my best friends are in hospital beds." "Its ok mate. I am too. But I have a girl friend. Been dating for four weeks. Nicole." "Ob that's cool too." "She has a friend... Jas. Wanna meet up?" "Maybe in a couple weeks." "Ok but you snooze you loose."

"Zayn what am I to do if Niall dies." "I don't know mate. I dont know." He sat down and we man cuddled waiting. As we sat there a heart monitor beep faster. I stood up as Zayn did too. Niall sat there awake. "Niall do you remember anything?" He turned to the other bed. "She said she loved me." "Yeah he remembers everything." I smiled. Niall.

Niall's POV

"Zayn what am I to do if Niall dies." "I don't know mate. I don't know." They didn't speak for a second. Wait Zayn? Why is he here? He is Elissas friend. Oh no does that mean that when she passed out something happened. Is she in worse shape then me? What if she's in a coma? What if he gave her lung problems from sitting on her. What its ran through my mind. What if she had had a lung failure? She could be dead!#!!"

I heard my heart beat faster at the sound of that and I shot my eyes open. Liam and Zayn shot up. "Niall do you remember anything?" I looked for Elissa. "She said she loved me." But all I could think of would I ever be able to say it back before anything goes wrong? "Yeah he remembers everything." Liam smiled and stared at me as if he wanted to hug me and I don't know what's stopping him. I looked down I had a bandage over my left side and I realized I had a bandage on my head. "His shoe cut you up on your head. But he broke two ribs and one almost punctured your lungs." I poked over at Elissa and as soon as I saw no movement and realized that her hair and face had lost any glowing color I tried to stand.

"Niall you cant get up!" "Watch me Liam." I stood up and shuffle over sitting next t her. "No matter what I wanna be the person she sees when she wakes up. "If she wakes up." Zayn mumbled but I heard him. "So what's wrong with her."

Come to find out when my mom went to help Elissa Harry grabbed my mom and sat her in her place grabbed Elissa and tried to run out of the store. And when your passed out you brain shuts down small areas and its bad to be moved a lot. "The doctor said that she is in a coma set by her brain. But its mild but could still mean she forgets like a month ago till the moment she passed out or she could forget a couple people in general." "Doctor said we should let her keep living her life the way she used to. So that could mean Harry and Louis and me not you and Liam." I looked at her and heard them walk out the room. "Please Elissa if you can do anything. Remember me. Because I could never forget you. The watergun fights and Josh getting stuck in a log. You coming over and ending up you and me sleeping together. The storm where you sorta just leaped in my lap. The almost kiss that I really did wanna kiss you. You finding me in the beanbags. You and me messing around in the car. And most of all." I paused and felt a tear role off my face. "And most of all," I repeated, "when we sang together it was like an electric wave washed over me. I was in my own heaven on earth for once. Instead of always dreading that my dad would come back. You gave me hope. You gave my life meaning. Please wake up or at least remember me."

I sat there and was frightened when a voice said, "if that's not love I don't know what is." I turned to see Harry. I instantly stood up. "Ok first of all Niall, you would be able to fight when your like that but I'm not here to fight I'm here to say I'm sorry. What you and Elissa have I have only felt twice. Once at moments with her, but I feel it most with Louis. Yeah I'm bisexual get over it." He chuckled. "But I Am not a bad person. Just a stupid person. I'm sorry I caused this and you are all really cool people. Could you forgive me and we hang out sometime?" I nodded. "Good so we friends?" I gave him a small glare. "Not that close of friends yet Harry." I turned back to Elissa.

Oh what I would do to see those green eyes again. She sturred suddenly and Harry went to her other side. She opened her eyes and looked at me and then Harry me then Harry. She turned to me and gave me a questioning looked then looked at Harry. "Harry!" She hugged him! He stood there shocked. "You're an idiot Styles!" We gave her a questioning look now. "You could have killed me but I heard what you two were saying a little bit ago. By the way Niall." She came close and whispered. "I loved singing with you that much too." I grinned my Elissa.