My Rant (not a chapter)

alright I feel horrible right now and I just need to say this stuff so if it involves u sorry not sorry.

Just because you don't want the baby doesn't mean you should smoke you fucking idiot! I felt like punching you ya fuckhead! Give the baby a life youre ruining its chance to live I swear to God if the baby dies ill wait so its a hundred percent known its dead then I'm coming after you bitch. you make me sick. The dad who happened to have a life stopped everything to make sure you of all the sluts in the world had the money the room the time and the support to carry a child for nine months. You fucktard! I would die to have a guy care like that and you've got a one out of a million guys who said he wants the baby because he is already in love with it and he couldn't deal with himself if that baby died... so you torcher him? holy Fuck he doesn't get you new shoes then Fuck you Dick imma kill the baby!? hell no bitch that's fucked up to the limit... if I could I would take the baby and raise it right. I might not have a life no more but the baby would right. selfish egotistical bitch I will... just grrrrrrrr. that baby dies you die that's my point.

shes 14! too grrrrr.....

second ranting topic

who the Fuck kills innocent children... Connecticut? what the Fuck! btw that man should not have milkier himself... if I was one of those children's parents id deal with him myself douche damnable you.

third ranting topic

just cause we haven't seen each other forever... I feel like I don't know you anymore... didn't know u wished to be bipolar and AdHd. didn't know our other friend got a wattpad... why am I being pushed away?

fourth ranting topic

why would I ever want to leave? I'm not choosing dishing u I just have a dream I need to follow... its not my fault if I never come back. just don't forget all the good times we've had... I love everyone. X factor is my only chance and I have 4 months then I leave... lets make it the best 4 months ever.