"So, are you taking your medications well?" Jin asked.

"I'm trying but I'm slipping. I can hardly sleep these days"

Jin heaved "Why don't you get admitted for a while? One month tops so we can monitor your progress"

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "I keep telling you Jin. I can't get admitted at least not now. I have responsibilities. Mintae.... and Jimin"

Jin stared at him. "I can't tell you the details of our discussion but you should at least know that Jimin is worried about you"

He breathed heavily. "Tae, you suffer from more than five mental issues. You owe him an explanation"

Taehyung shook his head "I can't tell him at least for his safety"

Jin frowned. "Why? It's for this same reason that you left him ten years ago and he ended up hating you"

Taehyung froze for a long time under Jin's hard stare. He continued

"I'm trying to help you Taehyung. I can see that you care about Jimin. Your relationship with him has improved indeed. It's for this reason that you can't keep putting him in the dark"

Taehyung grinded his teeth. "I'll take care of it Jin"

Jin just nodded. He knew better than to pressure Taehyung. He always did whatever he wanted. He finally called them together and sat back in his usual chair with his clip board and pen wearing a professional smile on his face.

"I'm glad to see that you both are getting along very well. I hope you will continue like this from now on till the six months issued by the court is over" he said.

Jimin and Taehyung shared a nervous look before they looked back at Jin and nodded their heads. When they headed back home, they where very quiet even till they reached the mansion.

As soon as Taehyung parked the car and got down with Jimin, Mintae rushed out of the building and ran towards them. Behind him stood Yoongi. Immediately Taehyung saw the other, he felt worse but he managed well to conceal it.

"Hi!" He simply greeted. Yoongi just nodded in response.

Mintae was still hugging Taehyung's leg tightly.

"Papa Yoongi and i went to eat ice cream" he said looking really happy.

Taehyung faked a smile. "That's nice" he muttered.

"Yoongi, what are you doing here? You should have called before coming" Jimin said in a tiny voice.

Yoongi frowned. "Do I always have to call before I see my own boyfriend?"

Jimin said nothing. Yoongi stretched out his arms. "Come here and give me a kiss. I miss you" he added.

Seeing that Jimin was taking his time, Yoongi walked over to him and pulled him into his arms pressing his lips to his. Taehyung knew exactly what Yoongi was doing. He never missed an opportunity to flaunt his affection with Jimin right in front of his face but he didn't care right? It shouldn't bother him yet why did he feel so bitter?

He turned to Mintae and grabbed the boy's hand. "Come on, let's go inside" he whispered unaware that his son's gaze was fixed on the expression on his face and another pair of eyes where fixed on him.

Jimin and Yoongi went out that evening on a date. They went to an expensive restaurant. Try as he might, Jimin couldn't concentrate. He tried really hard but he just couldn't and the guilt was eating him up inside. For some reason he couldn't understand, he wanted to go home to Mintae and....