Chapter Thirty Five

Start from the beginning

Fuck me she's cute.

I grip her upper arm in my hand and shake her gently.

"Grace, we're here." I say leaning into her ear as I shake her.

She groaned, still asleep, and began to nuzzle herself into my chest as I was leaned towards her. I sighed with a smile as I froze in my place.

You just gotta do it man.

I grab her face from my chest and hold it between my two hands, I lift her head up to look at me.

"Grace, wake up! We're here." I say louder and watch as her eyes flutter open. She looks down to my hands on her jawline, then looks back up to me with a small smile.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

I quickly let go and clear my throat.

"You can grab your bag from the back, I'm going to go open the door for everyone." I say before getting out of the car and heading to the big double doors.

"Holy shit, is this Margot Robbie's penthouse or?" I hear Rory exaggerate as she comes to the doors.

"This is a wicked place Vin, this used to be yours?" I turn and see Niko ask as he walks up with Ryer and James.

"Yeah, it's Luke's now but he gave me the key. He doesn't really care about it much." I shrug as I unlock the door.

I open the big door and watch as everyone walks in and eyes around the place. I look outside by my car, Grace was grabbing her bags, shutting the back seat door before heading to the front door. My eyes caught hers and I gave her a smile as I watched her make her way over.

"This place is insane, I can't believe this is technically yours." She gasps as she now stands before me.

"Let me show you around, come on." I motion with my head for her to come in.

She walks in and I swing the big door shut and make my way into the house with everyone else. We stood in the giant living room with the marble table and Persian rug. The fire place was was glowing a fluorescent purple as the flames burned.

"This is the nicest place I've ever been in my life." James exclaims as he spins around, looking around the house in awe.

Yeah it was pretty fucking big, and nice, but it just reminded me that all my parents cared about was money and a good reputation. The second something jeopardized that they got rid of it, it was me.

I shake it off and sigh, the faster we got on with the night and I'm distracted, the better.

"Okay guys, the bedrooms are up the big staircase and all along that hallway, one room is a bathroom. The rest of the rooms have their own bathrooms with soap and everything, beds have everything, and every bedroom has a balcony. So, knock yourselves out." I motion towards the stairs leading to the rooms.

"Fuck yeah I'm getting the biggest one!" James yells as he runs across the house, Ryer chases after him and soon enough they were out of sight. I looked over to Grace who was talking with Rory as they walked, and Niko-

"Let's go dude." Niko nudges my shoulder and notions for me to follow as he walks in front of me. I shake my head and walk to the bedrooms with him and everyone else.

Tonight was a good time for everyone to find a room, get settled and unpack.

I wanted to shower after such a long trip and I wouldn't doubt the others wanted to aswell.

Tomorrow would be the start to our last winter vacation, so things had to go out with a bang this week.

Needless to say, that's exactly my intention.

It's official, they're finally at the cabin. Next chapter is the beginning of it all and I can't wait!

Let me know what you guys think might happen, comment any thoughts and predictions I'd love to hear♥️

Don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter, y'all already know the deal! Next update will be tomorrow!

-Tia