Chapter Thirty Five

Start from the beginning

I was going to have to get a grip on myself with this whole not interested thing with Grace.

My motivation was still having her in my life at all, but it was so hard at the same time being so close and happy with her. When we weren't fighting, all I saw when I looked at her was exactly what I felt the first time I ever saw her.

I'm going to fucking marry that girl.

I had no clue how I was going to control myself for this whole week. We had all the time in the world and somehow I had to keep her away from me.

I had to keep myself away from her.

We haven't even gotten to the cabin and I already fucked that up. Now I have to make her angry and switch it up, so it's pretty mixed signals for her but I have to.

I can't keep going on like this because I know it'll lead to something and if it gets to a certain point, I don't know if I could back down and stop myself.

I crave her every minute of every day.

She made all the minutes worth it.

I'll love Grace forever no matter what happens after we graduate at Brighton, she saved me when I needed saving and she changed my world.

I can never thank her enough for everything she brought into my life in such little time.

I loved her, hard.

And I'll never stop.

I know I will never love another girl the way I loved Grace, as hard as I loved Grace. There will never be another love like that. Grace was it for me, she was the one and there was only one one.

What a bunch of bullshit.

I check my rear view mirror, making sure Niko and Rory we're still behind us. I spotted Niko's classy ass whip, and I saw Rory's Jeep from a distance.

We were only five minutes away from the cabin now, once we were driving down the dirt road it was only a matter of minutes until we saw the driveway.

Finally an opening comes and the large cabin and the ocean view comes into sight. I pull my car up the closest to the house and put it in park. Everyone else finds a spot and parks their cars.

 Everyone else finds a spot and parks their cars

Vincent's Ocean Side Cabin.

I look over to Grace who was still passed out, her mouth was wide open as she slept too.