1.

You don't know why you're walking the streets of Seoul at 1am; it's dark, it's raining and it's cold. Winter here doesn't have much let up, when it's cold it's really cold.

Huddled in your winter coat, zipped up to the neck you wander in the dark.

You were so angry you just had to get out; your father works all hours god sends, he's never home, leaving your mother and your sister alone too often. Since you moved out it's been hard for your mother, working and looking after your sister, but she keeps up the great work.

Your father's work is important, that's what you've always been told; he has to work because his boss needs him.

The thing is, you never truly knew what your father does for work. "He's a business man" that's what your mother always said when you dared ask and your dad gave you the same speech.

Business man of what though? Because your mother always seemed on edge when he said he was going out to a job and always looked overcome with joy when he walked back through the door.

Eventually you stopped asking. Told your sister not to ask as well, maybe it was best you didn't know. If anyone asks he's a business man for a massive company in the city and that'll do.

So after your father had come home tonight, moody and seemingly on edge you'd asked him what was up and he'd snapped. Then he snapped at your mother for doing nothing; your sister, Hayoon vanishing to her room, you decided enough was enough he shouldn't speak to you all like that.

"Your attitude is disgusting, that's what you'd say if I spoke to you like that! You come in from work and take it out on us all like that, why? Whatever the hell you do for work, it shouldn't make you miserable dad, it should make you happy or at least not angry and annoyed. You..." You didn't get to finish what you were saying because you felt his palm hit your cheek with such force, a slapping of skin echoing in your ears as a flash of pain hit your face, you could hear your mum shouting something to your dad, whatever it was made him remove his hand quickly and stare at you, "don't speak to me like that Y/N! You don't speak to your father like that!" You put your own hand softly up to your cheek that he'd hit, it felt like it was burning, your cold hand feeling like a small relief from the stinging. With that you looked at your mum, "mum I love you, tell Hayoon I love her, and you, dad, right now I don't know you, I can't stay, I'm going" You turned away quickly heading to the door, your mother shouting after you, "where are you going?" You turned around looked at your father, still so deathly silent and seemingly frozen in his place, "I'm going home mum" and with that you walked out the door.

The streets of Seoul seem so different in the dark, in the early hours, it's quiet but not a very nice quiet.

You're walking away the anger and the upset you feel, you want to cry but you're so annoyed at everything that you won't allow a tear to fall.

*BANG!*

What the hell was that? You're sure you heard a gun shot, no you can't have, you can't have!

You round the corner where you heard the noise, you were terrified but the left over adrenaline pumping in your veins spurred you on, plus the thought that someone might be injured, you can't just leave, it's not in your nature to walk away knowing someone could need help.

Sure enough in the alley, a figure lay on the wet cold floor, as you glanced around there was no signs of anyone else, no gunman, no passers by, no nothing but you and the person on the ground.

You walk slowly, closer to the figure, a man, maybe your age, dressed all in black, as you got closer you could hear him groaning, in pain, you had to help.

"Hey.. hey are you alright?" You ask a short distance away from him.

He shuffles on the ground, it looks like he's writhing around in pain, grabbing his side, you can just make out blood, blood on the floor coming from his side and covering over his hands.

"Help me!"