Prologue

A/N:
This will obviously include spoilers. Not only that but abuse as well(obviously),uhhh what else...oh right there will be some arcs covered in here as well:D anyways,plz enjoy!

THIRD PERSON POV:

School mystery number seven,also known as Hanako-San of the toilets sat on the window sill,he stared down at his legs as they kicked back and forth. Hanako-San was told to be a girl,however he was male which was quite the surprise for his assistant,Yashiro Nene. Hanako was often at the old abandoned school building and sometimes at the new building. Hanako was no able to leave campus,his soul was bound to the school grounds. Hanako hated that. He wished he could've died and gone to hell but he was sadly given another chance at life.

Coming up the stairs of the old building was a girl named Yashiro Nene. A bag was strapped to her seeing as she just got done with school for the day. She hummed a tune as she climbed up the steps,despite the girl seeming happy she was very upset she would once again have to clean the bathroom for her 'boss' Hanako-kun.

Yashiro pushed open the door. "Hanako-kun,I'm here." Hanako stops swaying his feet and looks up to see the daikon girl,also known as his assistant. "Finally you arrive." Hanako hums getting off the window sill. "Sorry,I'm late. I had cleaning duty." Hanako nods"it's fine." Yashiro drops her bag near the door"alright Cinderella-"Hanako then snaps his fingers as a mop and bucket appear"get working." He wore a smile on his face,Yashiro sulked and grabbed the mop. "Cinderella got a price in the end..."she muttered"so I guess you aren't Cinderella then,it's clear you won't be getting into a relationship anytime soon." Hanako teased as the girl hit his arm"ow,that hurt!" Yashiro shoves the hair out of her face"you deserved it."

Yashiro got to work right away as Hanako watched her. Yashiro hated cleaning the bathrooms,she loathed it actually. Hanako knew this but didn't really care. "Speaking of relationships-"Yashiro says setting her mop in the bucket. "Have you ever been in a romantic relationship?" Yashiro looked over to Hanako,Hanako's eyes widened"h-huh?" He stutters"have you ever been in love with someone?"

Hanako stayed silent. "Nope." He says"never have. Especially can't now." Yashiro's eyes widened"even as you were alive you didn't?!" Hanako nods"yep,never had a crush." Hanako knew he was lying through his teeth,but he didn't want to discuss her nor remember her. "How?!" Yashiro was surprised,usually most people grow up having a crush even if it fades away. Hanako shrugged"not sure. Guess it's cuz I never had any friends." He jokes,Hanako was thankful that his past was behind him,quite literally. He had friends now,he couldn't ask for anything more.

Yashiro eyes soften as she remembers back to the 4pm bookstacks,once she obtained Tsuchigomori's yorishiro she saw Hanako's past,or rather a snippet. She wasn't surprised to hear that information,it still hurt a little.

The door then opened to reveal Hanako and Yashiro's other friend,Kou. Kou was a 'exorcist' who was from the middle school division. "Hanako!" Kou exclaims"I need to borrow Yashiro!" Hanako gave a confused look"hm? Why?" Hanako went over to Yashiro and put his arms around her waist"oh,is because you want to do super perverted things to her~?" Kou's cheeks turn a pink hue"n-no!" He stutters out"I-I was going to s-see if I c-could senpai's a-advice on something." Hanako frowns"and not me?" Kou puts his arms into an 'X' classing saying 'no'.

Hanako signed and agreed letting Yashiro go the rest of the day. Hanako sat down on the bathroom,the tiles were cold but it didn't bother him. He stared at the floor remembering how Yashiro suddenly asked about his past. He thought she was done with asking,she should know she won't receive a answer any time soon.

"Y/N..."her name left his lips,it was a name he hadn't said in years,decades even. Hanako wanted to forget all about her,he didn't hate her or anything,was just heart broken at how he left things. Not like he could go back and time and stop himself from committing suicide and then say sorry to Y/N. That's how this works. "She's probably dead by now." Hanako says leaning back as his back hits the floor. Hanako's amber eyes stared up at the ceiling.

Before he knew it,he shut his eyes and fell asleep.