Au.1,1968

A/N:
THANK YOU SM FOR 500+ READS!!!

AMANES POV:

Y/N stood with a smile at the front door,a bag draped behind her body and a blanket and pillow in her arms. "Hey!" She greets"h-hey." I step aside and she walks in,she kicks off her shoes and steps up into the house. "I'm so glad I'm back in Japan." She sighs out as she throws her things on the couch"I missed you!" She says wrapping her arms around me in a hug. "So,what's the plan for tonight?" She asks pulling away"w-well I was thinking that we could watch a movie and...I have no idea what else." She sits down on the couch next to her items"where's Tsukasa?" She hum"oh,he ran to the store for snacks." She nods"cool."

Silence.

I awkwardly shifted"so how was America?" I asked her"oh,I was hoping to tell you two,but I guess Tsukasa wouldn't care much. Well,it was ok I guess. I hate they're 14 hours behind us,that really messed me up. But let's see...we stayed in a hotel most of the time. Kairy was super interested in everything there,I felt so bad for her at one point. Some girls walked up to her at the park to play,but when she started speaking Japanese they looked at her with disgust and called her a 'rat' and ran off. Of course she didn't understand though,but I did." She sadly says"that sucks. What did you do?" I hum"nothing. I just let it go. I mean,we aren't ever going to see them again,so there was no point in fighting. We went out to dinner on the last night,and they're food was decent,not the best but edible. I liked the fact they're food was slightly different." She shakes her head"not the point. While at the restaurant though,we had trouble communicating. Out of the 3 of us,I know the most English. But while we were,they were super racist towards us." She sighs and goes deeper into the couch"Americans are so rude."

She smiles suddenly"I did get this though~!" She half sings as she opens her bag and pulls out a keychain. The keychain was a little rocket skip,it was blue,green,white with a hint of grey. "I got this for you." She says getting up and placing it in my hand"h-huh?!" I feel my cheeks burn"yep! Just for you." Her smile was sweet and kind"I know you like space and stuff,and I saw it and thought of you." I feel my cheeks burn"h-how m-much was it?" I scramble out"I-I'll pay y-you back." She shakes her head"nope! I did this because I love you,don't worry about repaying me."

My stomach filled with butterflies.

What?

Hang on.

"W-We're moving to fast."

Her brows furrow"hm? What do you mean?" She asks"we're children. We shouldn't be dating,we're to young!" Idiot! You want this! What are you doing?! Her eyes widen as her cheeks turn a light pink"o-oh y-you thought I meant...I meant as a friend silly."

"Oh...sorry."

I looked down at the keychain resting in my hand. Of course she doesn't like you. She's to pretty for you.

"Amane,you ok?" I look back up at her"yea. Sorry,I just thinking." I apologize as she shakes her head"it's alright." That's when the door opens"Amane I'm-ah! Y/N!" Tsukasa exclaims as he quickly takes off his shoes and rushes over to us. He drops the bags and hugs Y/N,I sigh and walk over to the door and shut it. "How was America?!" She smiles"it was fun." She simply says"that's great!" I pick up the bags and set them on the table in the living room. "Chips,drinks,candy..."I mutter setting each item on the table in front of me. "I hope I got enough." Y/N nods"looks great."

"Anyway,what first?" She asks looking at us,her hands on her hips. "Let's watch tv!"

And that's how our night started. We watched tv and then had dinner,watched more tv,played hide and seek(Tsukasa being the winner),built a pillow fort and finally out night was close to ending.

We put in a movie and we cuddled up on the couch. Y/N was in the middle of Tsukasa and I,Tsukasa had fallen asleep half way through the movie. His soft snores were heard as Y/N let out a yawn"tired?" I whispered as she shook her head"no." She tells me"yes you are. Just go to sleep." She shakes her head again and shifts"nooo..."she pouts"I will stay up and watch this-start to finish." I roll my eyes"go to sleep. You're mom will probably be here-"next thing I knew she was fast asleep. "Early..."I finished as she snores softly. A soft smile comes to my face as I stare at her sleeping body,I feel my cheeks burn as I turn back to the tv.

I was getting tired,but not enough for me to sleep yet. Besides,the movie was interesting.

The movie was halfway over when I felt a heavyweight on my shoulder. I jumped slightly as I turned to see Y/N resting her head on me,my cheeks burned as I felt her arms snake around my arm,she was almost using me as stuffed animal. I reached my hand towards the remote and cut off the tv before snuggling up next to her and going to sleep.