The Clock Keepers

A/N:
Thx for 2oo+ reads<3

THIRD POV:

Hanako sat on the window sill,his hands wrapped around his knees that were up near his chest. His mind clouded with thoughts of Y/N,he wasn't sure why he suddenly thought of her. "What's wrong Hanako?" Kou hums stuffing a candy at the ghosts boys cheeks"you've been awfully quiet." Hanako takes the candy"oh I know. Are you thinking about what Akane-senpai said?" Hanako studied the candy almost like the candy could get away from him. "Never mind that." He finally says"actually-"Hanako stuffs the candy into his pocket and that's when a crunching sound was heard. "Do you hear a lot of noise or is it just me?" Kou hummed and looked around"now that you mention it..."

"I think I do hear something..."Yashiro trails off"actually,it sounds like-"the four look to the table to see Mirai,the future clock keeper. Her small body held a Mokee hostage while she ate something candy"stupid heads!" The quartet tried to catch the rascal,it took minutes before she caught by the young exorcist known as Kou. "Don't underestimate me school mystery! You got me last time but now I know your-"the girl reached her small hands out to the boy,she set a curse on him as he jumped out of his grasp. The boy stumbled back and hit the ground. "Having a hard time moving your time forward for some reason! I just wanted to make you more handsome! But it didn't work~!" The girl then disappeared from the room.

Hanako floated over to Akane,the boy who was the clock keeper who control the present,in a daze. "It didn't work?" The boy hummed"make me want to chop her hands off." While this happened,the young daikon girl rushed to her friend. "Kou! Are you-"she started as the boy groaned. "D*mn,she got away." Yashiro and Hanako's eyes widened in shock as they stared at the one way young exorcist,Kou was now older and was no longer wearing the middle schools uniform. "Oh wow...he looks exactly like the student council president..."Akane trailed off remembering how scary his senpai could be.

"What happened to me?!" Kou yells in a panic"must be that exorcist blood." Hanako suggests floating over to the two"makes it hard for you to be affected by a supernatural." Yashiro in a fit of jealousy ran out of the classroom to find the small supernatural. The boys ran after her to find a saddened Yashiro on the floor. "I-I couldn't find her..."

"You didn't really need to chase her that hard." Hanako admits as Akane laughs"besides,Mirai can't change your physical appearance." This made Yashiro feel even worse,it wasn't clear if Akane was trying to be helpful or just wanted to insult her. "Senpai,you're cute just the way you are." Yashiro no longer saw Kou as the young exorcist,she only saw Teru,his older brother. She blushed 50 shades of red and ran behind Hanako for protection. Kou gave a confused look"hey Hanako-"Hanako tensed at the boys looks,remembering how his old brother practically scared the living out of him. "I'm sorry!" Hanako exclaims hiding behind Akane"don't come to close to me!"

Kou sulks as Akane sighs"never a dull moment with you guys,huh?" Akane and Yashiro then decided they needed a plan to capture Mirai. While they discussed that,Hanako floated over to the blonde haired boy. "Hey kid..."Kou glanced at the boy"about the Mirai clock keeper,make sure she doesn't touch Yashiro. No matter what." Kou gave a confused look"huh?" Hanako nods"I'll be keeping an eye out to of course!" He smiles"sure but,why?"

Hanako placed his hands behind his back,a smile on his face"no reason." He avoids as his brain wracks for an excuse"well I mean,she's a girl and all,it would be bf if she turned into an old lady,right?" Kou knew this was lie"you're hiding something." Yashiro the popped in,telling the boys of their plan. Hanako didn't want to lie to Kou about this type of thing,he wished he didn't have to lie to him about his friends death. But at least he'd know of her death,unlike Y/N's if she was indeed gone. It's for the best.

The four headed towards the classroom. The plan was to use candy as bait for Mirai,and then Kou would capture her in hid lighten cage. Thankfully,the plan was a success!