A little while later, the song came to a cessation.

Sensing someone on the side of her, she opened her electric blue eyes.

"Do you feel better?" Suzana inquired, tilting her head to the side with a soft smile.

Her blue eyes widened, surprised to see that Suzana was sitting on the swing besides her. She nodded head, "I-I feel much better."

"That's great then." Suzana pushed off on the swing, bringing herself a little higher into the air. "You seemed frustrated and unhappy mixed together into one."

Tears sprang to her eyes. "Yes, I was." The painful memories of her past played before her eyes.

A magenta handkerchief with white lilies outlining it appeared before her eyes. Suzana was in front of her holding the handkerchief. She accepted.

Suzana picked up her saxophone that rested in her case, "Cry. I'll play until you stop."

Hearing this caused Kano Misono to cry even harder.

When she was finished sobbing, Kano blushed. She couldn't believe that she cried in front of Suzana and she had made her handkerchief damp with tears and mucus. But Suzana playing with her saxophone as she had let everything out was just what she had needed. "Sorry for letting you see me in such an embarrassing state."

Suzana looked at her. "What's so embarrassing about feeling frustrated and sad then crying about it? Crying is a way to express one's emotions. And everyone has emotions. There is nothing you should be embarrassed about."

Kano's eyes grew large in magnitude, hearing this. This was the first time someone had ever told her that. "Thank you, Croft-san!"

The young sorceress in training smiled. "As long as you are feeling better. And you can call me An or An-chan."

Kano stood up. "I know of you but you don't know me. I am Kano Misono, fourth grader at Tomoeda Elementary. You can call me Kano-chan."

"Nice to meet you Kano-chan." She decided to properly introduce herself. "My name is Suzana Jacintha Croft. I usually go by the name 'An', but since I am in Japan as my mom said, it's 'An-chan'. I am nine years old."

Kano stared at Suzana.

"Um, is something wrong?"

"That profile chart was really right. You can really speak fluent Japanese without an American accent. Hey, is it true that you really can't speak Spanish but several other languages?"

Suzana's ears turned red. "Yes, that is true."

"Sorry for suddenly asking that. Even though you stuck with me as I cried."

"I understand. I know why you were curious about it." Suzana snapped her saxophone case closed. "What do you think about Tomoeda Elementary?"

"School?" Kano whispered, looking to the ground.

"You don't need to answer if you don't want to."

"I guess it's regular. The school curriculum is easy. But I don't know what to really say about the teachers and other students there..." She paused fiddling with her fingers. Then continued. "... since I don't really interact with them much."

The atmosphere suddenly went quiet.

'Does she think I'm weird because I don't interact with them?' Kano thought, subconsciously trying to hear the inner voice of Suzana. Then it took her three seconds to find out. 'I can't read her mind.'

Suzana was the first person besides her parents who's mind she couldn't read. And the only reason why she couldn't read her parents' minds was because .... they possessed the same ability as her. 'Could An-chan possibly be a mind reader?'