Chapter 03

Chapter 03:

The sound like a singing bell chimed once, twice then thrice causing a ripple to expand each time. After those ripples ceased in the blanket of dark blues, a book appeared that read The Clow. The seal broke. Slowly The Clow opened, revealing it's missing contents - the Clow Cards. Being lured within the dark black holding space for these cards, she questioned. "Who... is calling out to me?"

Streams of fluorescent lights commenced to appear from below, as the point of the scenery descended. It revealed a bright white immense moon behind Tokyo Tower that stood tall within the night.

 It revealed a bright white immense moon behind Tokyo Tower that stood tall within the night

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Standing on the roof of a building near this structure, her eyelids lifted. As the breeze danced about, it trifled with her cape. Magic staff in hand, the tarot like cards fell as if snow in front of her. She whispered a voiceless command and stepped on the edge of the roof. Dazzling small rainbow blended wings appeared on each side of her shoes. Then she leaned forward, to be met with darkness once again.

When seven 'o' clock arrived, the pink alarm clock blared.

Abruptly waking up due to the alert of her alarm clock, Sakura grabbed it and blankly looked around in her room. Covering her mouth with her hand, still holding the alarm clock, she yawned. "It's just the alarm." The brunette noted, turning it off.

From below, she heard, "Sakura-san, breakfast is ready!"

"Coming!" Sakura returned the clock back on her bed stand next to a doll that peculiarly resembled herself within that dream.

She hurried to get ready and zoomed down the stairs once she was done, a school bag on one of her shoulders. She energetically greeted. "Good morning!" But then the smile on her face vanished when she saw her older brother.

Turning his head to face his little sister, Touya teasingly questioned. "Why were you thrashing about in your room?"

"I wasn't thrashing about!" She retorted, placing her school's hat and bag on the edge of the dinning table's chair.

"For that, you sure were making lots of noise."

"I was just walking like usual!" Sakura exclaimed.

Sipping the beverage within his cup, Touya compared. "When you walk, it sounds like some huge monster is strolling about."

She stomped over to her brother in three large steps. "I am not a monster!"

Touya rested the cup he was drinking out of on Sakura's head as she tried to punch him. Moving away from him, Sakura imagined herself growing taller and taller until she was a giant compare to Touya to mercilessly stomp on him.