Chapter 01

Hope you guys enjoy!

Chapter 01:

Clow Reed.

The greatest magician of all time.

He foreseen the future and had prepared for it.

This so call future was occurring now, but present were two unanticipated elements - a rose and lily.

.....

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!! Ah! Ah! Ahhhhh!" Screams were released from a black wolf plush like toy. "Oh Rhode-sama, thank you for creating me, but it seems like today I am going to meet my untimely end." Tears spewed from his pearl black beady like eyes as he sobbed.

"Stop crying and screaming, Siri-kun. You're not going to die." Spoke a little girl who couldn't be more than nine years of age in a comforting tone.

"We're both going to die if you don't slow this contraption down!!!!" He exclaimed.

"This is average speed." The girl calmly noted.

In the azure blue sky of Tomoeda, Japan, a girl with shoulder length honey blonde hair that blew in the wind sat on a broomstick, the black wolf plush like toy holding tightly onto her as if his life depended on it.

"We're flying faster than that plane!!!!" He hollered, tears still streaming down his cheeks.

"Oh." The girl stopped as if suddenly realizing something.

The plane soared pass them. And even though there were those who were peering out the windows of the means of transportation, they did not see the nine year old girl or the wolf like toy, she addressed as 'Siri-kun'.

A sigh of relief escaped him, 'finally, she has come to her senses.'

"Siri-kun, when did mom say we have to be back home?" She inquired, looking down at the tower that held a clock.

"Oh, Rhode-sama? She said by one 'o' clock." He replied. "Why do you-" Before he could complete his sentence, he was interrupted by the dark haired  blonde.

"-Siri-kun." She looked back at the plush, winking. "Hold on tight, I am going max."

Just as she had divulged, she did. 'It's 12:56 pm. I have four minutes.' She thought.

And with that, some people of Tomoeda heard wails and felt teardrops from an unknown source.

The two made it back with one minute and thirty-five seconds to spare.

"Rhode-sama." Sirius sobbed as he wobbly crawled on all fours, entering the apartment.

The broomstick which the blonde had in her right hand vanished with a beam of white light into the lily charm of her silver chain bracelet.

Hearing the door, open and close, a woman with golden blonde hair and garnet red eyes, who looked within her mid twenties went to the entrance and reminded. "An-chan, don't forget that now we're in Japan, you have to say, 'I'm home.' when you're back."

"I'm home." Suzana said, listening to her mother.

"Welcome home." Rhode greeted.

Rhode and Suzana Croft had just moved from Washington D.C to Tomoeda, Japan. They had arrived here 6 am on the dot by means of teleportation. Rhode had told Suzana to tour the new  environment at 11:30 am and to be back by 1:00 pm.

"So, did you like it?" Quizzed Rhode.

"Nothing like Washington." Suzana replied as she walked with her mother and Sirius. The young girl suddenly stopped, narrowing her big tawny brown eyes. A serious air surrounding her being. "But I sensed something of great magical prowess slumbering, it's seal soon to be broken."