ʗɧɐρʈεʀ ❿ - Bad Boy On The Loose

Hello, now this is a chapter, don't worry.

      If you're wondering why Luke's in this - I think I'm just going trough 5SOS faze while being a massive Directioner for a while xD. IDK why. Also, I just saw this video (I know it's an old video already) of Calum falling on stage. LoL! Poor Calum. And then Michael mocking him. Oh, Michael.
      But still this is not the most embarrassing video of Calum, if you know what I'm talking about xD. If you don't, good for you, you probably don't want to see it anyway. But for some reason I have that 6 seconds video saved in my phone. Don't ask.

**ZAYN'S POV**

"Hello, Zayn. Still mad at me?" Harry asked.

"No, I can never be mad at you for long and you know that."

"Yea, I'm surprised you don't have a crush on me, every gay guy does."

"If every gay guy would know you well enough as I do, I don't think anybody would like you." I laughed.

"Hurtful!" (A/N: This reminded me of Suite Life On Deck - how Woody says HURTFUL!! Hahha xD. No? Okay)

"Not hurtful, just true." He looked at me with his sad face.

"Kidding. I'm only kidding."

"Hey, do you wanna hang out after school? We haven't spent that much time together lately. And I want to talk about Lily, you know. She's just such a b... so mean."

"Haha, are you trying to say 'good' words?" 

(ME: No, just trying to keep a low profile since wattpad thinks this story is R, when clearly it isn't. If it was, every EVER written fanfic about One Direction would be R. Just sayin. -.-)

"I'm just over her you know?"

"Of course you are, you're gay!"

"Who's gay?" Lucas asks. Of course he comes now.

"No one." I say.

"Oh really? So you don't like me? Sad face."

"Happy face, yes I do like you, but not like that."

"We will see about that. Now may I escort you to your class?"

"You shall, I guess. Harry is it OK?"

"It doesn't matter cause I haven't got class with you anyway. I've got history. Ughh!"

"Well good luck at that!" I say. Poor Harry, haha.

"Luke." Harry said, as in goodbye.

"Harry." Lucas says.

"Okay, let's go babe!" Lucas said.

"So are you calling me babe now or Pumpkin?"

"I'm calling you Pumpkin when others are around. When it's just the who of us, you're babe to me. And I'm Lucas to you, okay?"

"Okay."

*In the class*

I saw Lucas writing something on a piece of paper that he tore out of his notebook. Poor book.

He passed me a note.

You wanna meet up after school? We can go to my place, I live alone. My parents don't like me anyway, yes you guessed HOMOPHOBES. And there's another thing, but leave that. So what do you say?

Is he writing an essay or something? I thought.

Well, I'm suppose to meet up with Harry...