Disclaimer

Paladin © T. S. Ahmed™ 2020. All Rights Reserved.

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal, noncommercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not in electronic form or in hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the material.

I have been working on this manuscript for a while now and unfortunately as a second-year student at University; I don't have the time and energy to publish (I found out the hard way) even though I really want to. This story has a personal place in my heart and I can't wait to get validation from complete strangers on the internet.  I welcome all constructive criticism. 

I also want to thank tea_bag_ (Wattpad)/ Edit Island (Youtube) for making this amazing trailer. I couldn't imagine anything better and I just love it. She makes other edits on her channel so subscribe and watch them because they are so good.

Enjoy :)

Summary:

Illyria thought navigating secondary school would be the hardest thing to do when she turned fifteen years old since moving to England. Instead, she finds out that her actions have consequences the hard way when she's expelled. Now she has to start all over again...in the world, she was running away from.

She just needs to keep her head down and reach the highest level to leave. Easy enough, right?