Chapter One:

Her appearance

BRUSIES AND BLOOD, TAUNTING AND PLEADS, BEATINGS AND EXHAUSTION,

It was all happening in the corner of the gym hall. A teenage boy was surrounded by a group of older hoodlums. He was lying on the ground, protecting his head from all the thrashings and kicks. He wanted this to stop, and he was tired and faint. He just wished someone would save him, just anyone.

But he knew there was no one; the weak were subjected to the powerful and he was weak and powerless.

The bullies seeing the state of the boy, weren't satisfied. They wanted him to know his place; they liked the feeling of being superior and the weak begging for mercy.
The laming then further intensified; it was like hell for the boy.

The poor boy's face was full of snots and tears. He hiccupped, "Please stop, please," he begged.

"Please, please, please," his voice quivered, and his body was shaking.

Just as he thought he was going to die, the backdoor of the gym opened. Rays of light flowed inside the dark gym, binding the kids inside the hall.

There, near the door, stood a slim figure with her hands on her waist.

The bullies raised their hands to cover their eyes from the light. Just as they were starting to get used to the beam of light, they heard sounds of heels clicking and coming closer towards them.

The figure's hair swayed as she walked and her body was oozing out confidence with each step she took.

"You all really get on my nerves, you know. Bullying is something I very, very much hate and on the first day I arrive here, I encounter with one," she sighed looking at her nails, "I'm going get this over with quickly. Although I promised not to fight, I'm sure this one's considered fine." She mumbled her last sentence.

"Hah! Little girl, you should just quickly run away or you would too be joining this boy. We are pretty ruthless, ya know. We won't mind not sparing you," the boy who seemed to be the leader, spoke.

The girl cracked her knuckles, "By the way, I hope you don't regret what you just said. I thought of letting you all go a bit lightly but Ive changed my mind now; Imma beat the crap outta y'all and send your asses flying."

She smirked on those thoughts. It was really exciting.

I will finally get to vent out and get some exercise.