"But Alpha shouldn't we clear this up?"

"Not yet."

"Yes Alpha. I apologize for doubting you."

"You are dismissed.'

I walk out of the room to bump into Becka.. "What are you doing out here?!"

"Alpha I wanted to give you my opinion on what we should do about the Luna. I say we give her to Alpha Jack and get our members back!"

"How dare you speak of your Luna that way! You are committing treason and should be executed for even thinking those things let alone saying it to your Alpha!"

"But- but Alpha.. I thought you were collecting opinions.. Even the top members and fighters confirmed it.."

"Tell me at once who confirmed this outrageous rumor? Or it will be your head for the treason you just committed."

She drops to the floor on her knees, "Alpha please forgive me.. I-I didn't know. I was merely stating the truth.. She should of never been Luna and now that she is marrying you she is only proving that .. because she never loved Alpha Dominick."

"I would suggest you watch what you say to me from here on... Wait, who told you about Yvonne marrying me?"

"Alpha..  It is spread all across the pack members.. We thought you wanted our opinion before the wedding.. So perhaps you would change your mind and use her to get our members back.'

"Who spread this rumor?"

"Alpha. I don't know.. I swear. All I know is that it came from some one with credibility of else no one would have believed it.. But I don't know who started it."

"Don't you discuss this matter with any one else moving forward nor our discussion we have had here. Now get out of my sight before I sentence you to death."

"Forgive me Alpha.." She gets up and runs down the stairs.

"Alpha Ashton, why was Becka up here?" I look to see Rolando standing there at the end of the hall.

"Have you heard of this rumor that has been going around?"

Rolando walks closer to me, "Yes, but I thought it was true."

"You are my Beta.. If it was true wouldn't I have told you first?"

"I didn't know if the board of elders approved it and you were waiting to tell me. "

"Yes, well I don't know how it spread to the rest of the pack before I could. They even know about the secret marriage between Yvonne and I."

"Yes Alpha I heard about that. Wouldn't it be smarter to release the news of your marriage so Alpha Jack will run into a trap? I mean rather than keeping it secret and waiting to release the news after a war.. "

"Very insightful.. But I have other plans.. I don't want to release the news and cause a uproar among the people.. and if Alpha Jack finds out that I do not intend to make a deal with him.. He will kill our members. I want to marry Yvonne in secret and then ambush him to get our members back."

"Yes, Alpha."

"I will need your help to construct it."

"Of course."

"First, let's start with my wedding.."

Yvonne's P.O.V.

I pace around the room waiting for Ashton to return.. He suggested I stay in the room until everything has calmed down. After hearing all the whispers from outside my room.. I think he was right.