Chapter 8: Here Comes The Chicken! Wait What? (🍋) Pt. 1

Start from the beginning

"Riser doesn't know why Riser's sister and mother were interested in you." He said bitterly.

"What can I say except I'm better than you." I said. "Besides I don't blame them. My sexy looks made their legs feel weak. By the way, how's your mother feeling?"

"Weird. Riser's mother keeps telling Riser about you every single time. It's like she's into you."

"Buchou, who's that?" Issei said. I forgot he was here.

"This is Riser Phenex. He's also Rias's 'fiancee'." Grayfia said, quoting the fiancee part. I surely know that he's no longer his future wife anymore.

"WHAT!?"

"Not anymore he's not."

"What do you mean by that?"

I smirked while Rias is blushing while fidgeting. Take took Riser a second to add up the actions.

"You didn't." He muttered.

"Oh I did, Riser. To be honest, who could resist this body of hers?" I said caressing her body.

She moaned in delight.

"S-Stop it, Y/n. I'm still sensitive."

"But you like it, didn't you?"

"Y-Yes."

Everyone in the room was completely shocked to hear that I fucked my sister. Well except for Isami, Grayfia, Akeno and Kiba.

Riser standing there in silence. Until he sighs in defeat. Wait what?

"Riser knew this would happen."

"You knew?"

"Yes. Riser sees Rias always attracted to you. And it was Riser's father who arranged this marriage. Riser was never interested in this marriage anyway. Besides, Riser had someone already."

"Really? Who's that?"

"The heiress of the Vampire clan."

"Elizabeth von Dracul?"

He nodded.

"Oh wow."

I guess I was wrong about him.

"Anyway. Where's your peerage?"

"Just a sec."

He then summoned his full peerage.

Ahh how I miss them. I forgot his peerage is like a group of real-life fetish.

They blushed looking at me. Well except for Ile and Nel. They looked at me as their big brother.

"Hey Ravel."

"H-Hey Y/n."

"What is this!!? That bastard has a group full of girls!!" Issei slumped down crying.