Pilot

A little pre story thing, Everyone will be a year older and Blake and Ruby will wear their clothes they wore in the Mistral arc (Blake above) as their normal clothes 

Team RWBY was sitting in their Grimm class watching Jaune getting his ass beat by a Boarbatusk  like usual. Everyone was either sleeping or goofing off. Finally the fight was called, Jaune went to the locker room, changed, and came back to his team. 

"Why weren't any of you watching and cheering?" He asked irritated 

"Sorry Jaune," Pyrrha says, "we'll do better next time"

"Of course you will Pyrrha, you still want to earn my love after all"

Ruby leans over to Blake 

"Jaune really is a jerk"

"You're right Ruby. I thought he seemed nice at first, but man is he a cunt for using Pyrrha's emotions"

"Excuse me, if people would stop the unnecessary talk I could get on with this lesson" Port says and the room falls silent. "Thank you for being quiet, now" 

Before Port could finish his sentence the lights begin to flash red. Port cleared his throat, brings his finger to his lips and waves the students to a recession in the wall. Once everyone was in Port hit a button and the part that recessed comes forwards and seals off the wall. The class sat in the dark until an all clear came over the speakers and everyone was called to an assembly. They all stood in the ballroom and waited for Ozpin to say something. The man in green walks in front of all the students and clears his throat.

"I'm sure you all have many questions, how did I get this disease, what are my treatment options, why did we have a lockdown. It's simple, I have received confirmation that there is a new Grimm species that has the ability to vary its shape. We do not know it's natural state, but we know it can make small changes to its self. When you go out beware of people on the streets, it might be humanoid or a beast. Now you should all go back to class" Ozpin finishes his speech with a sip from his cup and everyone heads back to class. 

In Vale City

A man in a suit walks around the mall before he bumps into an old lady and changes into her and keeps walking. The person makes it to a bus heading to the industrial district and changes into a Faunus after entering a small warehouse. The person walks around a little, passing and inspecting the White Fang members before they make their way up a flight of stairs and into a small office and turning into a tall (Skin Color) man with (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. He pulls out a scroll and calls someone. 

"Hey mom, I thought you said someone would be here......I'm in the office, no one is here.......Of course no one followed me, I changed several times......Yes I did my hair and brushed my teeth this morning......I'll text you when someone arrives or I leave" the man says and he hangs up and sits at the desk.

Time skip, with Cinder

Cinder, Emerald, Mercury, Roman Torchwick and his small friend Neo walked into the warehouse. 

"Why did we have to bring Torchwick?" Emerald asks

"Because I was told to" Cinder says and they walk into the office

"So you're finally introducing us to your boyfriend Cinder" Mercury mocks as they all stare at the man sleeping in her chair. In response Cinder sends a little burst of fire at his chest, but it misses, ricochets of a window and towards the man. It hits him, wakes him up, and he just brushes it off.

"You guys are late" he says texting someone on his scroll quickly.

"Sorry, someone decided to lose a fight to children" Cinder says glaring at Roman.

"And why didn't you help?"

"We can't be caught working for mistress Salem or it will ruin the plan"

"All right, mom-Salem said you could help me"

"With what?"

"I'm infiltrating Beacon before you four, I need you guys to attack a shipment of lien, then I will stop you, and Ozpin will invite me into Beacon"

"That's a pretty large assumption" Roman mumbles 

"It's not an assumption, I already have someone on the inside to help convince him"

In Beacon

Blake Belladonna, the cat Faunus in hiding of team RWBY, rushes into Ozpin's office to report information she gained from a special mission.

"Ahh, Ms. Belladonna, tell me about your mission"

"Well, I followed someone to a warehouse, a shapeshifter like you said. I watched them come in as a little old woman and change into a Faunus. They walked around and almost caught me putting on a White Fang uniform, but I got it on quick enough. He walked into an office and I moved to the roof."

"Are you sure you weren't spotted?"

"Yes, he looked at me and kept walking not suspecting a thing"

"Good, continue"

"I got onto the roof and listened to a call between his mother and his, it was definitely a male voice, I'm guessing that was his real form. I couldn't get a good look at him though. He waited for a long time then at least four people showed up they talked and then he said he had someone on the inside of beacon and they would help him get in after he stopped a staged attack"

"Thank you Blake, you may go back to your room"

"Okay professor" Blake says and she leaves the room.

"Hmmm, it appears that I am one step ahead of you Salem...your move"

"Ohh you're not ahead of anything Ozpin, you will never be ahead of anything. You are nothing compared to me, the only thing you can do is steal bodies and send children to war" a voice says from behind Ozpin

"I don't send children to war"

"What do you call this thing between you and Salem then?"

"It's police action and it's necessary to keep people safe from the Grimm and to prevent the enslavement of people"

"So you're taking armed military action against an opposing force"

"Yes"

"And it looks like a war, smells like war, and looks like war"

"Yes"

"And you aren't calling it a war?"

"Correct"

"Nope, I'm done" the voice says and Ozpin feels it leave. He pulls out his scroll and calls someone.

"Glynda, tomorrow I need you to send team RWBY to my office to be assigned to a mission...thank you"

Harem or Just Blake? You decide.