I looked at Nik and the other guys. Leo walked over and sat down next to Nik.

"We also know what it's like to lose someone. We lost our fellow quint," Leo mentioned, shocking me.

"My pops is a quint," I mumbled.

"Loss is a loss, no matter who it is. You still grieve. You're experience anger; it's one stage of grief," Nik explained. "But it won't last. One day, you will meet someone else."

My head snapped in Nik's direction, and I stood up. "I don't want to meet anyone else! I don't want anyone but Eliza! Maybe you can move on, but I refuse!" I snapped.

Nik and Leo stood up.

"Get out of my way and leave me the hell alone!" I growled as I stormed past the five guys.

I went home and straight to my bedroom after slamming the door shut. Parker came out of the kitchen with Payton.

"Well, that was an epic failure," Parker told Payton. Payton looked at Parker and shook his head.

I laid on my bed, staring at the ceiling. How dare my brothers? Who do they think they are? Why can't people leave it alone? I don't want anyone but Eliza. Tears fell down my cheeks as I wiped my cheeks with my hands.

I was better off alone. I never wanted to deal with this pain.

I must have fallen asleep because I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I came out of the bedroom and went downstairs, walking towards the kitchen.

"It's about time you got your lazy ass up," someone said.

I turned and saw an older woman sitting in a chair. I crept towards her. The woman snapped her fingers, and the lights turned on as people sat around talking.

"Gray, I told you this would happen," a woman said.

"You told me nothing, Luci," the man said.

"You're kidding, Daniel," a girl laughed.

"No, I swear it happened, Sadie," the guy said, chuckling.

"I still can't believe you did that, Dominique," a woman said to another woman.

"Oh, Karen lighten up. Cayson had it coming. You never take an Italian woman's food," a woman said back.

I stood there, looking at the people talking along with others. What the hell? Then everyone looked at me, then disappeared.

The front door opened as my brothers walked into the house.

"Did you talk to Pops?" Payton asked Parker.

"Yeah, Ma isn't handling it well," Parker answered.

I stood there, confused.

"I told you it would blow up in your face," Pat told Pax.

"Like I care? Shaun and I are over," Pax said.

"You're lucky. I never got a chance and still single," Pat grumbled.

"Who cares? I still have to deal with Sable and her bullshit," Parker snapped.

My brothers started arguing, then Eliza came into the house. My brothers stopped and walked over to Eliza.

"How are you doing?" Payton asked.

"I'm hanging in there. I wish Presley didn't go into that building," Eliza said.

My brothers comforted Eliza.

"I'm not dead," I said as everyone ignored me.

"Maybe one day I can move on. Oh, wait, I did," Eliza said, smiling at Payton, who smiled back.