OOOOOOO TITES

What makes you think you was you you was I know I'm not even wrong and I'm gonna prove to you do you diary so today I forgot my lunch box but it turns out I don't even have a lunchbox I have a box that's not even mine it's my moms then I realized I'm adopted no I'm not actually fun fact I'm not I have a granola bar on my dresser and I was supposed to eat it but then I thought now I'm not gonna eat it. Return dang I was trying to you know do you like the thing in but you know it's not gonna work out real late oh well sorry I coughed.

So I watch tangled and then she actually pretty freaking good movie out of the top 10 recommend you know if you want to watch you go right ahead. Another movie I'd recommend is barnyard specifically the 2008 version but not the TV show because the TV show is actual trash and no one is allowed to watch it if you have disgusting no just that shows not right. If you ever wonder what my favorite movie is I'm glad you're asking it's actually curious George but not the one working for us is found actually it's the Halloween version I find it very poetic.
Like if I could name any of the scenes from that movie it would most definitely be when the squirrel stole the hat like oh my God I did not expect that. But I will say the movie is beautiful I remember crying for four hours one time because I paused when George was being abducted because I thought he was gonna die and then I continued the movie and turns out he wasn't gonna die.. Another favorite scene but not from the movie from the TV shows was when George decided that he was going to go and walk around the city and got lost in Huntley had to help them out and they got lost for fuck hours.
Also the fact that in the show literally no one was disturbed by the fact that there's this random ass monkey named George that's in the restaurant making you food like props to them for equality.
Like in that show literally all the animals besides like I don't know maybe one of the dogs that just literally went bark and went insane was great but if I had to choose one of my favorite characters oh my God a bird just went on my fence.

Oh I also remember the Christmas special that they had were a got was his name using a yellow hat what was his name Ted know John David something dumb and yellow hat was upset because he couldn't be able to figure out what George wanted for Christmas and he gave George was like giving him this fucking hold his drawing it didn't make any sense but it was actually like you know all the toys in this like what the hell is it called.And he finally figured out on my Christmas Eve and he was about to go to the store and buy all the stuff which props to him because that means that he's super fucking rich just be able to buy that all but the guy who owns a shop was like are you know I can't because I don't have I got to go I just closing time and the guy this other guy comes in and he's like actually it's this time so don't ugly you're 20 minutes ahead and he was like oh shit OK and just let the guy in the yellow hat is my everything.And like before that the yellow hat guy had like this dream that he lost George and every like everyone was fucking adopting him for some reason except him because he got married to this chick who is allergic to monkeys like the audacity of this one she also obsessed with yellow like what is it like only one person can be able to wear yellow and that's the man in the yellow hat. Wait what what is this 000 space, parentheses backspac.

Sorry I'm using voice to text because I'm not fucking like absolutely dumb and I'm just gonna type everything no my thumbs hurt right now.
Did New York have like a weird crush on the character I'm not talking with your storage from talking about like characters from like Cartoon Network like we did y'all everything is not like yeah yeah yeah and then you realized oh my God I'm gay .

Yeah that happened with me and seeing raven from teen titans without her hood.Also starfire was fucking beautiful.
❤️❤️❤️🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Later yall.Hope you didnt enjoy this. B:|