Man i hate my head

I spent about two minutes trying to figure out how to say intriguing.

Then spent another minute trying to spell it.
While reading a fan fic about some guy and his bitch who loves eggs.

Actually that last part was a dream but honestly it's crazy that it was a thing.

First let's talk about one of my dreams.
I was at school and my friend asked me why I looked so funny. I was mad and just left to the bathroom,I looked so different but thought it was normal.So then I leave the bathroom and my teacher turns into professor snape from Harry Potter.
He got all mad and said "WE HAVE TO HURRY NOW!"
I turn around to see we now in a fucking forest.
Of all things it's a forest
So we start running and like the forest is exploding and there's L A V A!!!!

The lava grabbed my foot and I was so scared until snape did a spell and it flung back.
We continue running until we get to Hogwarts but it looked modern.
We get in and snape and I looked fucked up!!
The teachers got all mad and shit saying we left school campus.
I got mad and yelled " IF YOUR BITCH ASS DOESN'T STOP MY BLEEDING RIGHT NOW IM GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS"
Then the Weasley twins come in Saying I looked terrible and I'm just grumpy as shit and later they help me to the infirmary.
I fucking pass out and then wake up at home.

I was about to walk out of the house until I hit my shoulder with the fridge and realized it was real.
And that's how I woke up.
This dream was a while ago too.