O Come, All Ye Faithful

Sorry the long wait! Now before you all start reading. Get your snacks and drinks. Sit back, relax, just get comfortable. Now you can begin.

Just like before, Ariel opens her eyes to find herself in a library this time and sees that she is a wearing another ancient and elegant light blue gown. She then feels something holding onto her legs and looks down to see a young child giggling.

"Mama!"

"Hello, my sweet Patience." Ariel says with no control of her actions.

"Are you writing more spells again?"

"Yes I was but I just finished." Ariel closes the grimiore and realizes that it's the Book of the White, the same grimiore she has in her possession in the present day. "Guess what? I will finally be teaching you how to use your magic."

"Really?!" Patience squeals.

Ariel chuckles. "Yes, you're old enough. But it will only be the simple spells, understand?"

Patience nods. "Yes, mama! Can we go visit papa?"

"Yes... Of course."

The two hold hands and leave the library. When they go outside, they walk towards a tombstone. As Ariel looks at it, the name on it says... 

Suddenly, she wakes up from her dream but sees Kol lying next to her in her bed.

"Kol...?"

"I've found you at last... Now you must bring me back.

"What? Kol, what you-"

He cuts her off by bringing her into a passionate kiss. When they finally part, he gently places his forehead against hers. "...I missed you." Without realizing it, she sheds a tear. "Bring me back." He whispers against her lips.

Once again, when Ariel wakes up her eyes glow red before going back to normal. She looks next to her and doesn't see Kol. She sits up against the headboard and feels something wet fall on her hand to soon realize that she's crying. 

"...What's happening to me? Why does my heart hurt?" She whimpers.

A few weeks later...

"I can't keep watching this... Ariel, what is all this?!"

In the kitchen, Caroline sees burgers, fries, pizza, fried chicken, and cake on the table, all being eaten by Ariel, Bonnie and Jeremy.

"What?! Can't a girl eat in peace?!"

"Do you not care about the calories?!"

"Hell no!"

"Bonnie, why didn't you stop her?!"

"...Because I was hungry..."

"Bonnie! Jeremy, why didn't you step in?!"

"Because I know not to step in-between Ariel and food. Did you forget the first and last time I did that, she beat me up with a spoon?"

Ariel gives a proud smile and sighs. "...Good times."

"...I cannot depend on you two."

"Look, you know I eat when I'm stressed!"

"Ariel, you do this all the time! You're not stressed, you're just finding an excuse to eat to distract yourself of what's going on with you! Now come here!" Caroline begins to drag Ariel away from the table.

"Let me go!"

"No! And put down that chicken leg!" Caroline takes away the chicken leg and throws it in the trash.