Chapter 37

Jake's POV:
After I finished getting cleaned up and what not I went downstairs with the others
And sat down beside Colby.
Colby- Okay, now as I was saying before we may know where Stella is.
Jake- Where?!
Colby- Calm down, we don't know for sure, but she could be with Brennen.
Jake- She is with him, where else would she be?
Colby- Okay, but-
He was cut off when my phone buzzed non stop. I took out my phone and saw that I was getting tagged multiple times in a picture.
I clicked on it and it was the thumb nail of Brennen's video and it said "We have news" and him and Stella was on it. My blood boiled at the sight and I looked in the comments telling me to watch the video ASAP so I did and I showed everyone else. After the video all of us were silent, no one said a word it was just dead silent. I was screaming on the inside; I was fuming. I know he forced her to say those things, I saw it in her eyes, I heard it in her voice, that she didn't mean a thing she said. After a few minutes I broke the silence.
Jake- We have to get her back NOW.
Colby- But Jake she-
Jake- He forces her to say those things, could you not hear it in her voice, could you not see it in her eyes?!
Colby- I'm sorry Jake okay, what do you suggest we do we have no idea where they are, they could be anywhere. I know you're hurt...but we all saw the video....they're together now.
Jake- I know......and you're wrong so shut up!
I put my head in my hands doing my best not to cry which was very difficult. I felt multiple hands on my back, and I looked up and they were rubbing my back doing their best to comfort me, and that was all it took to put me at ease a bit, but I was still worried, I was still angry, I needed to get her back before it was too late.
-A few weeks later-
A few weeks had passed and we still couldn't figure out where Stella was. I hurt me a lot not knowing how's she's doing or what's happening to her. Today is Valentine's Day, and I had already gotten her presents, and it hurts me to know that I can't give them to her. It hurts me to know that I can't hold her and tell her I love her. I don't know how long I'll be able to hold on, how long I'll contain my sanity. I decided to leave and go on a walk to clear my head, which helps me a little when I have too much on my mind, but the only thing in my mind at the moment was Stella. As I walked down the sidewalk I noticed a girl across the street from me. She looked very familiar but I couldn't really see her face. She seemed to have a bit of a limp. I walked across the street since I was heading to the park so I decided to see if she was okay.
I walked up to her and tapped her shoulder.
She turned around and my heart dropped. It was her, the love of my life, my everything, Stella. She looked exhausted, she had a few cuts on her face and she didn't look like herself.
Stella- J-Jake?
Before I could say or do anything she ran into my arms and broke down. I held her in my arms protectively and whispered sweet nothings into her ear like "it's gonna be okay or "I'm here now you're safe now". After a few minutes she calmed down but stayed in my arms.
Jake- Are you okay?
She nodded and sobbed into my chest.
Stella- He's gonna come for me again, I went to far from his house I wasn't supposed to he's gonna hurt all of you because I disobeyed him.
Jake- No he won't everyone is fine, wanna go see them?
Stella- Y-Yes please.
I picked her up and carried her back home and she snuggled into my chest making me smile. Once we got back the others were in the living room and once they saw us they had  shocked yet happy expressions on their faces.
I set her down and they all gave her a hug and told her they missed her and that they were so worried about her. I went upstairs and got the Valentine's presents I bought her and went back down to them. I walked over to her and gave them to her.
Stella- *gasps* Awwww Jake I love all of it, this is so sweet.
Jake- *smiles* Will you be my Valentine?
Stella- Of course I will.
She hugged me tightly and the others cooed at us causing us to giggle.

Sorry if this seemed rushed but I just didn't want this story to stay in a dark place and plus I wanted to include something for Valentine's Day, speaking of Happy Valentine's Day all you beautiful people, Love ya, peace!✌🏾 ❤️