Chapter 32

Stella's Pov:
I woke up on a bed in a nice room and my head was pounding. I groaned in pain as I tried to sit up but I couldn't because my hands were tied to the bed and so were my ankles. 
Stella- Hello?! 
No one answered nor did anyone come through the door.
Stella- HELLO?!
After a few minutes the door opened and I lifted my head as much as I could to see who had came in, it was him.
Stella- B-Brennen.
Brennen- Hello beautiful.
He walks over and sits in a chair beside me and runs his hand up my body and I tried to move away from his touch but since I was tied to the bed I didn't go far.
Stella- Don't touch me.
He slapped me and grabbed my face roughly hurting my jaw causing me to wince in pain.
Brennen- You better watch your tone with me if you know what's good for you, wouldn't wanna relive the pass now would you? *evil smirks*
Stella- N-No I'm s-sorry just p-please don't.
Brennen- That's what I thought, now here's what's gonna happen. You are gonna stay here with me and you will become my girlfriend and with that you will tell the fans that you broke up with Jake and that you are my girlfriend. 
Stella- W-What?
Brennen- You heard me and you aren't aloud to talk to any of them ever again and I will know if you do because I have tabs on your phone so I'll know who you talk to and when you talk to them, I'll also know what you talk about.
Stella- *Thinks "This dude needs serious help"* O-Okay am I like gonna be locked in here all the time? 
Brennen- No you'll still be able to go out and all that but I'll have eyes on you wherever you go, in case you try to run away or tell some one.
Stella- You're gonna follow me around everywhere?
Brennen- No I'll have other people do it.
Stella- W-Who?
Brennen- None of your business.
Stella- *Thinks "Crazy asshole"* O-Okay.
He uncuffs me from the bed and leaves the room leaving me in the room with nothing but the horrible thoughts that flooded my brain.
I went into the dark closet and hid behind the clothes and pulled my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms around myself as tears fell from my eyes non-stop and my eyes started hurting and it was getting even more difficult to see but they continued to fall and I eventually fell asleep.