Chapter 31

(3 months later)
Stella's POV:
I haven't seen Brennen since that night at the club but I'm not gonna get my hopes up I know he's just waiting for the right time to pop out.
Also I'm 3 months pregnant and the boys have been super busy with YouTube and tours and photo shoots and Kat, Mike, and Ariya have been busy with their music and tours as well so I'm often left alone. Today I'm home alone and I'm scrolling through my Instagram comments on my most recent pictures and their are comments like ,"not to be rude but are you gaining weight?", "is that a little baby bump?", "You seem stressed and tired lately in the boys videos" they're starting to notice, I'll have to talk to Jake about making a video telling the fans that I'm pregnant with his baby.
Stella- DEV!
Within seconds Devyn was standing in my door way.
Devyn- What's wrong?!
Stella- Nothing I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out today.
Devyn- I was going out with Xepher today, wanna come with?
Stella- Yeah just lemme get dressed.
Devyn- Okay I'll be downstairs.
She went back downstairs and I went into my closet and picked out a cute outfit to wear and I got dressed and I brushed my hair down and put a black beanie on.

Her outfit ^^^My stomach is showing and I'm a little self conscious now but I'm gonna wear it anyway

Her outfit ^^^
My stomach is showing and I'm a little self conscious now but I'm gonna wear it anyway.
I walked down stairs and Devyn was standing by the door.
Devyn- You look good, Ready?
Stella- Thanks you too and yeah.
-Time skip-
Me, Devyn, and Xepher are currently at the mall
shopping and walking around while we talk.
Xepher- How far long are you?
Stella- 3 months, this baby moves way too much.
Xepher- When's your due date?
Stella- The doctor said some time during September.
Devyn- Awww, do you know the gender?
Stella- No not yet, I wanna find out with Jake but him and the guys have been busy, I'm gonna wait till I actually start showing.
Devyn- You know what this means?
Stella- Don't day it.
Devyn- Gender reveal party! Me and the girls will plan and decorate and it's gonna be amazing.
Stella- *laughs* I bet it will, I'm hoping for a boy.
Xepher and Devyn- Awwww!
Stella- Shush *giggles*
They laughed a bit and we continued to walk and talk and then all of a sudden there were gun shots and people started yelling and screaming in all directions and I looked over and saw that Devyn and Xepher weren't beside me just running people.
?- Nighty Night.
Before I could do anything I'm hit over the head and darkness takes over.