Chapter 33

Xepher's Pov:
Deyvn, Stella, and I were walking through the mall talking then everything happened so fast. People started running and screaming there were gunshots, people trying to call the police, but that's not even the worst part. I looked over and Stella nor Devyn was beside me.  I started to panic and I started pushing my way through the crowd looking around frantically to see if I could spot them but I was only left with disappointment and fear. 
?- Xepher!
I heard someone yell my name from behind me and once I turned around I was knocked down by screaming running people and I fell pretty hard and I was soon surrounded by darkness.
-2 hours later- 
I opened my eyes and blinked a few times and saw everyone sitting down and they had worried expressions on their faces some even had fear in their eyes. I slowly sat up wincing a bit and Griffin came over and carefully laid me back down.
Griffin- Take it easy babe you fell pretty hard.
I didn't have the strength or energy to argue so I just laid back down. I looked over and saw Jake pacing nervously and he had fear in his eyes and once he saw I was awake he rushed over to me and Devyn and got on his knees beside me.
Jake- W-What happened Xeph, W-Where is Stella s-she was w-with you guys right?
Devyn- She was with us but s-something happened and w-we l-lost each other, but I was able to find Xepher.
Jake- W-What happened?
Devyn- W-Well at first we were laughing and talking as we walked through the mall, then there were gunshots and people started yelling and screaming and they were all running and I was forced away by a group of running people I got caught in and when I go out I saw they weren't beside me so I pushed through crowds and tried to find them but I only found Xepher knocked out, Once I put Xepher back in the car, I tried to go back inside but the police had finally came and they wouldn't let me go back in and they didn't leave me alone until after I got in the car and drove away. *tears fall* I'm so sorry Jake.
Jake- I-It's not your fault.
Without another word he stood up and ran up to his room and slammed the door shut making us all jump a bit. We all felt terrible and I was in tears. Stella is one of my best friends and she could be hurt or worst.  
Jake's Pov:
After Devyn told me what happened my heart dropped and that's when I felt he tears coming.
Jake- I-It's not your fault.
That was all I said and I ran up to my room and slammed the door and that's when I collapsed and broke down. After what felt like hours of crying my soul out I heard a knock at my door.
Jake- G-Go away.
My door opened revealing Sam and Colby and they closed the door and hugged my tightly and the tears fell harder. 
Colby- It's gonna be okay Jake.
They continued to hug me and run my back helping me calm down a bit.
Jake- I-I'm so worried about, w-what if something bad happened to her, s-she's pregnant with my child for crying out loud. I-I need her safe, I need her by my side.
Sam- We will find her don't worry.
Jake- I hope so.
I love these guys, they've always been there for me no and no matter what they were doing they dropped it for me and I do the same for them and we know how to cheer up one another if one of us is hurt or upset. Without them I would've been much worst.
Jake- I need to go out and look for her.
Colby- Tomorrow, its hella late, its best to look in the day time and we'll all help you look for her she's apart of this family now, and we won't stop until she's back here with us safe and sound.     
Jake- Thank you so much guys.
Sam- Of course brother.