Chapter Thirty Three

Start from the beginning

I was going to stay there the whole week but he ended up catching a flight down to one of his oldest friends home about nine hours away. His friend was able to take care of him while I'm gone 99% of the time and can't help him.

The only reason I wasn't going to see him at Ned's was because I couldn't afford a plane ticket, or gas to drive the ten hours (adding the one hour it already takes to get to my house).

Either way the trip was too long and expensive for me, so I agreed to go to this cabin Vincent had a few hours away, I mean it was either that or sit alone in the dorm and probably cry every day all day.

I'm literally sadness from inside out.

It was the last day of school today before the break, and it was only a half day too. Since school was done at lunch, Niko and I sat at the front steps of the school at the beginning of lunch, waiting for James and Ryer to meet us with their bags ready after class.

"Finally, what the fuck guys!" Niko yells out.

I look forward to see James and Ryer coming from the parking lot, each holding a duffel bag. They must've skipped class and walked to their dorm to pack bags. Now here they were, bags packed and ready to head to our dorm.

"I thought I was going to die of old age waiting for you two dickheads. Did you really just walk all the way to your room to pack a bag during class, when I texted you to pack one last night and just bring it to school in the morning?" Niko crosses his arms and questions.

"Well we forgot last night, we got, distracted." Ryer scratches his head and avoids eye contact.

"James?" Niko glares at him.

"Fine, we were playing the new call of duty. Then we made some snacks, watched some criminal minds." James shrugs and answers. A grin forms across Niko's lips and he begins to chuckle a little, then he stops.

"It sounds like you two had a very nice date." Niko smiles and winks.

"Okay guys lets get out of here, Vincent is meeting us at the dorm when we pack our bags." I interrupt before James or Ryer can cause a dispute.

We all head to Niko's car in the parking lot, I head towards the passengers side but James sprints in front of me and opens the door. "Sorry, but big men need lots of room." He shrugs before shutting the door, I roll my eyes and keep walking to the back seat behind James.

I hop in and close the door, turning to my side to see Ryer with a big grin beside me in the back seat. Niko hopped in the drivers seat and started the engine.

I was in a car full of dudes.

If my grandpa could see me right now...

Niko speeds his way to our dorm building parking lot and we were there in three minutes. We all hopped out and made our way into the building, and up to the dorm room.

"Grace catch!" Niko tosses me the keys from down the hall behind me, I catch them in the palms of my hand and grasp them before walking up to the door and opening it up.

We got in and James and Ryer slumped it on the couch, meanwhile me and Niko were on our sides of the room packing our bags for the cabin.