Broken

"Aw, honey."

"I'll kill him."

"You poor thing."

All six of them pulled me into a group hug, comforting me as I sobbed, replaying what I saw in my mind over and over. At that point, we heard a crash. Ron had appeared, running through the portrait, looking disheveled and breathless.

Harry removed himself from the hug, and without a word, got up, went over to Ron, and punched him square in the face.

"Ow! What the fuck, mate, what the hell was that for?!"

Harry grabbed him by his shirt and pinned him against the wall. This was a level of angry I'd never seen him at before.

"What the hell was that for?!! Are you fucking kidding me!! I told you you weren't good enough for my sister, and I was right. I warned you what would happen if you ever hurt her. Now you're gonna find out, cause she's sat over there, heartbroken, cause she found out you've been sleeping with Lavender Brown behind her back, for fuck knows how long!!"

Ron turned his head and properly looked around him. Everyone in the common room was staring at him, with some form of anger or disgust or confusion in their eyes. His eyes panned around the room until they found me, huddled up on a loveseat (ironically), hands in my lap, tear tracks down my cheeks, Hermione's arm around my shoulders, Neville holding my hand. He looked at me with apology in his eyes, but I just looked away. It was too late, the damage was done.

"You are never to go near my sister again, do you understand me? You don't talk to her, you don't look at her, you don't even think about her, got it?" Harry hissed at him. Ron nodded slightly, and Harry dropped him on the floor. When he got up, Harry punched him again. I got up and told him to stop.

"Ron, tell me the truth. How long have you and Lavender been a.. a thing?" I asked him, but I was scared to know the answer.

"About a month." He muttered.

I had no words. I slapped him hard across the face, and punched him in the gut. After living with Dudley for thirteen years, you need to learn how to fight.

"Georgia! What the fuck!"

"Oi! What did I say?"

I only heard that part of the argument as I ran upstairs to my dormitory. I flung myself on my bed, and cried. After I was too exhausted to cry anymore, I reached under my bed and pulled out a box of memories of me and Ron. Inside were pictures of the two of us, one of his hoodies that I'd stolen, and a small ring on a chain that he told me Charlie got from Romania. I looked at it properly and saw that it was plastic. I was so angry. I began to tear up all the pictures, but I found one that was of all of us. Me, Harry, Ron, Hermione, and lots of our other friends. It was taken after the second task of the Triwizard tournament, as Harry was soaking wet. I smiled at the memory, then remembered what I was doing. I went to the boys' dormitory, and saw Ron sat on his bed. He obviously hadn't seen me come in, but I dumped his stuff next to him, and he looked up at me.

"You can give this to Lavender now." I said, referring to the ring.

"Gee.."

"Did you really love me?"

"What?"