"Thank you." I said shaking my head, that woman doesn't know how to use the landline, she's always popping in unless she feels extremely tired.

"Sir." I greeted as I entered into his office.

"Ooh, Miss Ada you are here. So, this is Mr Daniel. He's the manager of Achievers group of company." He said, bringing my attention to the man sitting on the chair opposite him.

"Good morning sir." I acknowledged.

"Good morning beautiful." He replied in a low, cocky voice that irritated me all of a sudden. I could tell I wasn't going to like him.

"Sit down." Mr Adebayo said. I nodded and made my self comfortable. All through the meeting, I could feel Mr Daniel's gaze on my body, checking me out and it was very annoying.

"I'd advise that if you are here to eye rape my employees then you better get out." Someone snapped just as I was about to lose it myself.

I turned around to come face to face with David Kingsley, the current acting CEO and the son of the owner of Dragmat. I caught a full glimpse of him as he stared down at Mr Daniel, he was more handsome than he was been rumoured to be.

He was dark, his skin colour a light brown and his arresting eyes were cold and determined. His mouth was wide, it was thinned now in irritation, but I imagine when relaxed would be full and sensuous. He was putting on a black suit that made him look both edible and intimidating at the same time.

"Take a picture, it would last longer." He broke my train of thought.

"Wait, what?!" I gasped as I came back to my senses to see him already seated on the office desk, looking at me. I looked around for Mr Adebayo and Mr Daniel who was nowhere to be found.

"I believe you owe me a thank you Miss Ada." He said, both hands in his pocket.

"Thank you, sir. I'd like to take my leave now." I said, walking out.

"Okay." He replied.

"Have a nice day sir." I muttered.

"You too, till we meet again." He joked behind me as I closed the door.

It's been almost two weeks since my little incident with David Kingsley, I thankfully didn't run into him again. I woke up in a pretty good mood since it's Friday hence, dressing up in a casual knee length jumpsuit I owned, a 3-inch heel paired off with my well-done hair and makeup alongside my LV purse.

"Good morning." I greeted Mrs William as I walked past her.

"Good morning, I hope you haven't forgotten about the get together?" She asked as I halt to reply her.

"Hmmm?" I asked confused.

"The get together at the Club later for the celebration of The brothers project." She reminded me.

"Oh, I see you are dressed the part huh." I teased her.

"Whatever." She replied with a smile on her face.

"Anyways, you have a board meeting with Mr Adebayo and Mr Collins by 12.00pm. I will send your schedule to you now, check your email." She said turning her attention back to her desktop.

"Okay, thanks." I said as I hurried to my office. I dropped my bag on the table, switched on my system as I glanced through my presentation and go through my schedule. Once I was sure my schedule wasn't so bad, I started working on one of my unfinished projects.

My schedule remainder beeped, jolting me out of my reverie as I stood up to get ready for my meeting. I picked up my laptop, phone and a very light document as I made my way to the board room.

Fortunately for me, Mr Adebayo, Mr Collin and his partner who was our client arrived just on time and I started.

"A business always need a plan, no matter how small or how big. The plan gives it the structure it needs as a business..." The deal was sealed immediately after Mr Collin and his partner heard my pitch, we shook hands over it and Mr Adebayo congratulated me on a job well done as they left me in the meeting room. I had just finish picking up my phone, laptop and the documents when I looked up.

I was startled to see David Kingsley in front of me again. My tongue went momentarily dry as I thought of what to say.

"Good afternoon sir." I said, gulping nervously.

"Afternoon. That was a nice presentation." He complimented.

"Ooh, thank you sir. How long have you been here?" I ask, suddenly curious.

"Since you have started." He replied.

"Okay sir, I should go." I said as I tried to leave but he blocked my path.

"Only if you promise that I'll get to see you again." He said.

"Of course, we work in the same building sir." I replied.

"Outside office." He added

"Sir?" I ask, shocked.

"You can only leave if you promise that I'll get to see you again outside office." He said, going over his words slowly so I could understand.

I stared at him for a while shocked before nodding. Okay sir."

"Its a date then. I'll send you the address." He said as I nodded, itching to escape the room as fast as possible.

"Damn, she's cute." I heard him say to himself as I walk out.

"That definitely wasn't for my ears." I muttered but blushed anyways.

"Oh God, what's wrong with me." I groaned, as I closed my office door behind me.