Copyright ©

Hello everyone, I'm back again.
So yea, I brought down many of my books but then published this. I have had my very reason for doing that and I would have loved to state them but then I wouldn't want to bore my new readers so let's just skip that part as I would release something on that soon in my old books.

I'm so happy to be here with this great storyline again and I pray I get the inspiration to finish the book. 😂 😂

Here are the rules that I assume we all know but will just name them anyways,

>No Rude comment: This is certainly not accepted at all, any rude comments will be deleted and ignored. Please, let's all respect ourselves as we read this book, respect the authors wish and whatever she does with her characters. They are hers after all, not yours.
Also, respect the other readers. If you can't get someone to see your point of view, let it go!!!

>Understand the characters: Please, I want everyone reading this book to understand the characters as much as they can because let's face it, we are rarely logical when faced with a crisis hence, let's try to understand the characters when they do stupid things or make stupid choices. Don't start insulting them because they are also prone to mistakes, I don't create perfect characters. They are BORING!!!

>No infringement of right (COPYRIGHTS): This book is copyrighted and should not be plagiarized please but if it is and you come across it, my Dm is always open. Thank you.

>Free covers: I'm always open to covers guys, please make me new covers. I'll appreciate them. You can always send them to my gmail; olamijibanks@gmail.com or send me a message on wattpad for more information.

>Remember to vote and I love you all: don't forget to comment, vote and add the book to your library and reading lists. I love everyone!!!

©COPYRIGHT 2020 Olamiji Banks.