"Rick I know about Lori, her being pregnant. I got her those pills" he said.

"I figured" Rick said as he got out of the truck.

"Hey I'm sorry I kept it from you" Glenn said as he fell into step next to Rick.

"Don't be. You did what you thought was right. It just so happens it wasn't" Rick replied.

☆●~~~~~~~~●☆

BACK AT THE FARM Hope sat in Beths room looking at the girl with pity. The poor kid hadn't spoken in hours and all they could do was hope that Rick found Hershel and was on his way back.

"Hey can you look after Carl for me?" She heard Lori ask Andrea.

"Yea of course" Andrea said as Lori walked out of the house.

Hope sighed as she left the house and walked towards the RV. She had a gut feeling Lori was going to do something stupid. But then again when did she not?

"Hey Dale can you watch Skylin and Ryder for me? I need to make sure Lori dosen't do something stupid." She asked as she nodded towards the RV where her kids were currently taking a nap.

"Yea of course, just be careful ok?" He smiled at her.

"Of course, also don't let Liam near them ok?" She told him receiving a nod in return.

With one last wave she headed off to find Lori.

☆●~~~~~~~●☆

RICK AND GLENN walked into the bar and almost immediately spotted Hershel.

"Hershel" Rick called over to him.

"Who's with yo" the older man asked.

"Glenn." Rick answered.

"Maggie send him?" He asked

"He volunteered, he's good like that." Rick said as he started to walk over to him.

"How many have you had?" Rick asked nodding towards the shot glass in Hershels hand.

"Not enough" the old man replied.

"Let's finish this up back at home. Beth collapsed, she's in some sort of state. Must be in shock I think you are too." Rick told him.

"Maggie's with her?" Hershel asked.

"Yeah, but Beth needs you." Rick told him.

"What could I do? She needs her mother, or rather to mourn, like she should have done weeks ago. I robbed her of that, I see that now." Hershal said and he took another sip of his drink.

"You thought there was a cure. Can't blame yourself  for holding out for hope." Rick told him.

"Hope?" Hershel asked. "When I first saw you running across my field with your boy in your arms I had little hope he would survive. " Hershel said.

"But he did." Rick told him.

"He did." Hershel agreed. "Even though we lost Otis your man Shane made it back and we saved your boy. That was the Miracle that Proved to me miracles do exist. Only it was a sham, A bait and switch. I was a fool Rick, and you people saw that. My daughter's deserve better than that." And with that he pored himself another drink.