MFS 7

Y/N's Point of View

After 1 week of staying in Hospital, Doctor informed as that I can go home now. I chose to go home because Armys are waiting for me to come back. I badly missed them.

Bighit Entertainment released an statement that I'm fine now and I can go home. I'm now heading back to Bighit Building and they informed me that Armys are waiting outside.

I am with Namjoon hyung even he hated me as much as boys are. He's sitting on Passenger Seat while I'm on back seat. Sitting pretty as fuck hehe.

We arrived and I can see the Armys holding banners saying "Get Well Soon, Y/N", "We miss you, Y/N Noona / Eonnie".

Namjoon hyung went out and guided me to go out as well. I can hear shoutings. The guards makung sure that Armys will never go near to me. I'm sure that Armys knew that they can't go near.

"SARANGHAEYO Y/N NOONA!" I startled when a fanboy shouted

"Nado saranghae" I shouted back. After, shoutings are more louder than before.

"Baby, don't shout" Namjoon said then he faked a smile

I didn't say anything. I don't want to reply back because I knew that they fucking lying only.

It hurts.

Not because they hurting me.

It because they are lying to their fans. To our fans. Armys keeps believing them.

We arrived to Bang Pdnim's office. He said that I need to talk to him before I go to dorm. Namjoon hyung left without saying anything.

I knocked.

"Come in!" Bang Pdnim shouted

I went inside and I saw him sitting in his usual "boss" chair. I sat.

"Y/N-ah, do you want to have a bodyguard? It's for your safety. I can hire two male bodyguards and two female bodyguards too." He said

I've been thinking before that I need bodyguard to protect myself to sasaengs. So, I think, I will agreed with this.

"Uhm, Yes. I've been thinking before that I need atleast one bodyguard" I said

"Well. Settled down. But before you leave, I want to ask something. Please don't force yourself to answer this one. If you want, then answer. Okay?" He said

"Yes, Pdnim."

"Y/N, since you and boys debuted, I can see that you don't want to be close with the boys. Since now. Why? Are they treating you bad? Did they did something wrong?" He asked

I froze. I know sice before that the day will come. But not today. I'm not ready yet.

"Pdnim, I will tell everything if everyone are ready for it." I said and went out

I cried. I cried like a baby. I don't care if someone saw me. I can't handle it anymore. I will get a revenge someday, get ready, Seven fucking boys.

End of Y/N's Point of View

Someone's Point of View

I can't bear seeing Y/N suffering. Fuck those boys. It's their fault.

I glanced to my phone that has a lot of videos and photos of Y/N and Bangtan hurting my Princess.

Y/N, my love, I got you back. Don't be afraid to say the truth. I love you. I will never let those boys hurt you. I miss you as well. After you confess, we will build our own life. Be together forever. I love you so much, Y/N.

End of Someone's Point of View

Forever we are young
Under the flower petals raining down
I run, so lost in this maze
Forever we are young
Even when I fall and hurt myself
I endlessly run toward my dream
Forever ever ever ever

- Young Forever (BTS)

Vote and Comment.