jumpscares

Hi guys sorry I haven’t updated in a long a** time, some stuff popped up and it’s my birthday today so yea anyway enough of that lets get to the story now, leeeeerooy jeeeenkinnnnns~!!!!-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                [My point of view]

                I had just woken up and man, I was exhausted; my legs ached from running yet it didn’t really bother me much. On top of that I was hungry, so I decided to wake up Anna, “yo dude wake up,” I said while shaking her gently, “lets order a pizza man, I'm hungry and it’s still pouring out.”

                [Anna’s point of view]

                I woke up from being shaken awake and Trishka’s voice, “lets order pizza man, I'm hungry and it’s still pouring out, ““sure…” I said while yawning. I sat up and rubbed my eyes only to see Trishka trying to hold back laughter, “what?” I questioned. “Dude you were wearing eyeliner and now you just rubbed it around, so you look like a raccoon on crack now, “she said snickering quietly so she wouldn’t wake the others. I just got up and went to go get ready and fix my make-up. I walked out and Trishka was waiting for me by the door, we walked outside and ran to the car so we wouldn’t get soaked. “Where are we going,” I asked her, “Want to go too little Caesar’s” “eh, why not?” she started the car and we went on our little adventure. When we arrived she ordered a pizza because the ones that were “hot and ready” were gone, so we had to wait. While we waited and used her phone, I saw that she had ‘five nights at Freddy’s’ so I decided to play it while we waited, she was on the second night. I played for a while and I became slightly paranoid, I heard noises coming from the kitchen so I decided to check the camera and when I clicked on it bonnie popped up and it scared the crap out of me causing me to scream.

[My point of view]

                I was holding my wallet patiently waiting for the pizza, when Anna screamed it scared me and flipped my wallet. Once we recovered from the scare we just laughed it off and got stared at by the workers but we didn’t bother us much. I picked up my wallet and got the pizza and we left.

                [Altair’s point of view]

                I woke up only to see that Trishka wasn’t there, when I looked around more neither was Anna, I figured that they had maybe just went to the store. I heard the sound of a car pull up in the driveway and then I heard their voices. I walked towards the door and opened it, they looked at me and Trishka smiled while Anna just laughed, when I looked back at Trishka it looked like she was trying to hold back laughter. They walked right passed me and Trishka set down the pizza and walked over to me, pulling me up stairs and to the bedroom. She pulled me infront of the mirror and I seen why they were laughing and smiling, apparently Anna drew cat whiskers and a mustache on me. She helped me take it off and then we went back down stairs to go and eat. The others had already sat down and gotten a slice. “Aw you took it off of him, dammit, I thought it suited him nicely” Anna said while smiling and laughing. I had to admit, I felt pretty embarrassed. But Trishka just kissed my cheek and walked to get us a slice of pizza. “Come on,” she said motioning me up stairs. Once up stairs we went to the room and we laid down and ate while watch TV. She eventually fell asleep while lying on my chest, I loved her so much, yet whatever I said didn’t explain just how much.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------alright I'm done, and tired I’ll try to type tomorrow but no promises, my computer is near death but you know still…baii~!