pt 19 caring

Hi guys sorry for being dead but I have school and tests and stuff so yea sorry for making you all wait so yea let go btw attack on titan is the most addicting anime so far so yea I call dibs on Levi and Eren!!!!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                              [Altair’s point of view]

                I was walking around the house and decided to go outside and get fresh air, I was tired but I was still refusing to go rest like Trishka told me to, I continued to rain and soon I heard the door behind me close, I turned around and saw Trishka. The sight of her made my face lit up, I realized she still wasn’t wearing a sweater and told to put one on, which she obviously turned down. She began to run around and laughed as the droplets of water hit her face and body. I looked at her and ran around with her soon enough we went from chasing each other, to doing flip and other kinds of tricks, to wrestling, to swing dancing. After all those activities we were worn out and we decided to just talk a walk around the garden, we started hug each other and even though we have been a couple for quite some time she still made my heart soar. I looked at her and said, “Face battle me in the rain” she began to laugh as did I, “Altair do you want to know a secret,” she told me, her voice just above a whisper, “ sure,” “I love your laugh and smile,” she said looking at my with her shining brown eyes. “Trishka do you want to know a secret” “sure” “my laugh and smile usually will only be seen by you” I said kissing her forehead and hugging her tighter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------next chapter will be a Anna and harry one so yea sorry for taking forever to write this and stuff forgive me! Anyways baii~!