pt 15 adorable

Hi guys well I'm going to possible start a new story soon I won’t spoil a lot but all I'm going to say is that chaoticmonki is in it~! So yea keep an eye out for it and let’s see if I won’t procrastinate so damn much…. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                [Anna’s point of view]

                “DAT BOOTY” I just walked into Harry's room when I realized he was getting dressed and was just in his underwear and nothing else. I just couldn’t help it; it looked so fluffy and soft. He looked at me and gave me a ‘wtf’ look but I didn’t care for me had had the perfect butt. HECK he had a better butt than I did, and after a while of me saying that Trishka and Altair decided to walk in and see what was going on and the first thing Trishka decided to say was, “IT BUUUURNNNS!!!!!” and then ran away while shielding her eyes. On the other hand Altair turned away right away when he say harry and went to go chase after Trishka.

[Altair’s point of view]

                I quickly turned around and shielded my eyes but Trishka ran and I of course ran after her and after a ten minute chase I finally caught her and I grabbed her so she would stop and well she stopped so abruptly that I crashed into and we both fell and I quickly changed our position so that I would take the fall. As we fell she landed on top of me, her head on my chest and I could feel her heart beat starting off fast and quickly returning to normal. She looked into my eyes and my heart beat began to quicken, I could feel my cheeks turn red and she crawled up to my face so she was looking straight in to my eyes. I cupped her face and pulled her into a soft passionate kiss that seemed to last forever. It was rare that I showed off my soft side but with her I just felt like it was something that just occurred and that felt normal to do. I held her close to me and I looked around and noted that we were in Alfred and Matthew’s garden which was full of trees and lively plants, we both decided to get up and sit on a bench nearby, and we did. But once we sat down I felt that we were being watch. I looked at the window on the first floor of the house and I saw Matthew stare down with a smile on his face and he gave me a t thumbs up, and I chuckled a bit.

[Canada's point of view]

                I was just inside my room and decided to get rid of all the paper work that my bossed told me to do. Which I did, as I finished I looked out the window and what I saw was the most adorable thing next to kumajiro, I saw Trishka and Altair sitting on a bench holding hands and cuddling. I smiled because I thought that it was so cute and that it made me feel like I was her brother in a way cause if she was happy I was happy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------well guys that was the chapter I'm sorry I took so long with it I had a MAJOR case of writer’s block. So yeah sorry that I didn’t updated earlier. I’ll try and updated faster baii~!

Stuck In Hetaliaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें