36

y/n: "Hello?"

hueningkai: "Soooo?"

y/n: "Hi to you, too."

hueningkai: "Sorry, hi. Soooo?"

y/n: "So what?"

hueningkai: "Dont give me that. How was the date?"

y/n: "It was..."

hueningkai: "Oh no, was it bad?"

y/n: "No. It went really, really well."

hueningkai: "Then why do you sound like a tractor ran you over? Did you guys have some intense makeout session or something?"

y/n: "No. It's just... I'm sure now."

hueningkai: "Sure about what?"

y/n: "I definitely still like Soobin."

hueningkai: "And this is a problem why?"

y/n: "Kai, it's barely been 3 months since broke up with his ex..."

hueningkai: "He'd wait for you."

y/n: "I dont know what to do."

hueningkai: "You know exactly what to do, you're just scared to do it."

y/n: "Kai..."

hueningkai: "Look, as your best friend I'm just trying to keep it real with you. I don't mean to sound like a critic. You can take all the time you need. But I can tell you're ready to just say yes to him already. So what's holding you back?"

y/n: "I don't know, I just... it's so dumb but I feel scared still. That this won't last, whatever he's feeling for me."

hueningkai: "[y/n], that's not dumb at all. That's valid. But Soobin isn't like that. He's serious."

y/n: "I need to take a nap."

hueningkai: "Good, you do that. Sleep on it and maybe you'll know what to do when you wake up."

y/n: "No, I meant I need to take a nap because we ate..." (yawns) "...so much food... and..."

hueningkai: "And?"

(silence)

hueningkai: "[y/n]? Hello?"

(snore)

hueningkai: "Oh man... her brain and her stomach short circuited. Good night, even though you can't hear me. Right?"

(silence)

hueningkai: "Right. While we're at it, you owe me $5 for breakfast last week from the cafeteria. Okay, now good night."

(Call ended)