Author Note. Please read when you have time!

Hi I just want to say a little something.

It's 2020 and January has already been a shit show. A lot had been going on and I just want to make sure everyone is aware. 

Most of you should know about this Coronavirus that's going around and I just want you guys to know that it is worse then what they are saying. I'm not gonna go into detail but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep yourself safe and clean!! I'm in North Canada so it hasn't been an issue here yet but that doesn't mean I'm not taking precaution nor should you.

Make sure you are always cleaning your hands! Soap and water, hand sanitizer! what ever you have to do. and DONT TOUCH YOUR FACE! that's really important!

For those who are closer or are needing to wear mask and stuff, please don't feel embarrassed, do what YOU need to do to protect yourself!

Just please be safe out there guys. I am praying for all of you!

Also, 

Im not a big basketball fan but I grew up knowing Kobe Bryant, and a few of you may have as well and I just want to say, appreciate everything. His and all of the others who passed away in the accident really hit me hard on how short life is and its time to appreciate every god damn second of your life!

go hug your mom, your dad, your siblings, your friends, uncles , aunts, cousins, teachers even. Life is so precious and people don't appreciate it enough. if you have a problem with some one, forget it, if you are in a fight with your friends, forget it. if you hate something, forget it. Cus one day it could be gone and you will hate yourself for not appreciating what you love. 

Life is short, and you only have one

so be bold, be brave, be yourself. wear whatever you wanna wear, be whoever you wanna be and don't let no one tell you other wise. Do what you want to do! even if no one believes in you, I do. do what makes you happy!

Idk about you but when I leave this wold, weather it be when I'm 90 or unexpectedly at whatever age, I wanna die knowing I did my job. I accomplished my dream. I'm happy. and I want that for you guys too

And for those going through a hard time, I am here. if you feel alone, I am here. if you just need a friend to talk to, I am here. I want you guys to now that, I may be a stranger you don't know but just know one thing, no matter what I am here for you. we all are

Appreciate life guys. please do. Be thankful

I am every day

I love you all 

Ainsleigh <3 <3