Chap. 9. Like a Dream

-There we sat, as the sun was setting. The rays shined bright on my eye, yet still warms like a hug. Your hand would brush mine as we lied on the grass, tingles traveled through my body every time. It was like a dream that no person would ever want to wake up from. But this was no dream, this was real. 

I could lay here for ever. 

With the sun in my face and the cool breeze playing with my hair.

"Hey" So soft. So calming. "Hey Wake up" -

With a gentle nudge, I woke. My first sight was Raji smiling down at me and tiered looking eyes. "Was I sleeping?" I asked sitting up and fixing myself 

"yeah we both were" He awkwardly laugh and rubbed the back of his neck. We sat there for a few minute, me looking at him and him looking at the ground. He turned towards me and caught me staring. I looked away right aways and my cheeks became red.

"we need to leave" he said with a serious tone. This caugt me off guards until I looked at him and looked in the direction he and everyone els was looking. 

I stood when I noticed a bunch of black\green clouds coming towards us. "woah" I said and took a step back. We quickly cleaned things up and started walking back towards the castle. The storm was far enough for us to get back to the castle before it was right above us. 

I couldn't stop thinking about the dream I had. Was it really a dream or was it something that really happened? Maybe this picnic was a good idea for us to really - connect -

The storm got worst. by time we got back the king sent everyone home and we had gone around the castle with the maids closing all the door and windows. Once we finished we gathered in the common room where there was a few couched, chairs, a coffee table and a large fire place. 

"We should get some candles just incase the light go out" I suggested as I stood up from the couch. 

"Great idea Y\N, Raji go with her so she doesn't get lost" the king said as I was about to leave the room. 

We both left the room and headed towards the kitchen to get some candles. As we walked, not one of us spoke. We walked side by side, inched between our swinging hands. My mind crossed over the dream I had earlier. 

His hand would brush mine as we lied on the grass, butterflies traveled through my body every time. The hot sun melted my skin and my worried washed away. I could feel a cool breeze on my neck, with a sent of peppermint from his breath. 

The warmth of his hand traveled from my hand to my stomach, and then from my stomach to my hip. The sun soon disappeared and his face was inches from mine. I closed my eyes and took in the moment, the moment I never want to lose.

"Y/N?" 

"Y/N?"

___________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the long wait been really busy and I know I say that a lot but I truly am. I am in college and I am just living my life as I go trying to make as much memories as possible. but I will try and dedicate some of my time to continue writing this story for all of you!!

Love you all dearly! Stay with me!

Like 

Comment 

Follow

Much love 

Ains