I will start adding title chapters before a large set of chapters. Confused, when you see I have updated a part after this called {PRT. ONE}That's all that is and it will be the chapter after the "some information," chapter I already been posted. Still confused. Basically just an introduction within this story before a set of chapters, to help move the story along. It honestly helps me keep this shit organized too. It would make a lot more sense when the PRT. II one comes out.

Big sorry for the long ass time since I last updated. I wouldn't be surprised if you guys have to go back to refresh your minds. i had to when I was updating this. theres a lot of information thrown at you on this specific chapter btw. so theres that...🤦🏽‍♀️💀

Ok fr, on with the story now :)

November 20, 2019
Wednesday 12:05p.m.

.
.

For the past few days, everyone was doing what they needed to prepare for this mission. It's weird because this was what we did before every fucking mission. Like no matter how short or long it was, this was always how we got ready the days before going through it.

Yet, this one feels different.

I don't know if it's because we have two new people we have to look over or what.

I just don't like this bad feeling I'm getting in the pit of my stomach. Since it's Yunho's first time I don't want to worry him with my doubts about this mission, but I just can't seem to get it out of my head. I can't even stomach my food. Although I think I've been good at keeping it from Yunho because it's quite easy to hide things away from him. Solely, because he is barely focused on me going on the mission like last times. This time he is coming with and I'm pretty sure is focusing on just himself right now.

I guess I'm doing a good job of not showing my concerns to everyone else too because they all seem to be doing their normal routines.

"Hey, Mingi. I'm going with Yeosang to the mall if you wanted to come!" Yunho says, with Yeosang right behind him. "You should maybe mention San and Wooyoung are going too," Yeosangs says. Yeah. That would have been great to start with. "As tempting as it sounds, no thanks, babe. You can deal with San's temper tantrums today on your own." Yunho scoffs, but he still comes up to me to kiss me goodbye. Yeosang just waves and follows him out of the room.