28 - Woah Woah! Wait right there, you green looking Jealousy monster

Start from the beginning

She gasped in pain when she lifted her hand up and I saw more blood flowing out of the wound on her stomach. I pressed my hand against her wound trying to stop the blood from flowing.

"Hush hush... the help is coming. Try to stay calm for a little while." I said and she started hyperventilating.

"Louis, I can't go to the hospital. Please, I don't want to go there." She said between gasps.

"Amy, calm down. Take deep breathes. Please breathe for me Amy." The man started saying and tried to hold her. I shoved his hands away and glared at him.

"I am a doctor you retard. Let me help her." he said and I glared at him.

"You did this to her." I accused him and he glared back at me.

"Do you want her to live? Then just shut up for a while" he said and despite Shaden's efforts pulled her up into a sitting position gently and I immediately put my arm around her to stop her from falling back.

He started speaking to her something in Hindi and first she looked at him nervously and then glared at him and then nodded her head before breathing deeply along with him.

Who exactly is he?

Soon after, there were noises outside the door and the cops entered with guns and all. The Indian man just gently placed Shaden back in my arms and surrendered himself to the cops. Behind them I saw Carolina, the chairman's daughter ushering the paramedics inside.

Thank god! They are here. I never felt more useless in my life.

"Louis!" Shaden said lifting her good hand to my cheek. "Can you please take care of my brother if I am gone? Or can you make sure that he would go into good hands if something happens?" she asked and I shushed her.

"Nothing is happening to you Simba. You are taking care of your own brother. And I have so much to tell you. Don't you dare leave me. Not you too." I said as tears flowed down my cheeks.

"I am sorry Louis. I didn't want you to see this. I don't want you to feel this way." She said as the medics started looking for the injuries. "And Louis, tell Cam that I love him and please take care of him for few days. He has many friends but very few true friends. He will get very lonely and disheartened without me. I am sorry for asking you to do so many things for Me." she said and I scolded her.

"Stop speaking as if you are gonna die." I scolded her and she groaned before coughing out blood.

"Oh my God! Why is she spitting out blood?" Carolina asked and the paramedic checked her.

"She broke her ribs and I think it punctured her heart. She needs a surgery immediately." He said and they rushed her towards the ambulance. I saw her fluttering her eyes closed.

"Simba, stay with me. Don't close your eyes. Stay with me please." I asked and her grip on my hand tightened before she closed her eyes.

For a minute I couldn't see anything. I couldn't hear anything. I just kept staring at her face as tears rolled down my cheeks. I was broke out of my thoughts when I heard someone calling me.

"Louis, Louis. Calm down. You are freaking out. She lost her consciousness because of loosing so much blood. We need to rush her to the hospital. You need to stay strong. Will you stay strong beside her?" Carolina asked holding onto my shoulders. I nodded my head slowly. "Tell me that you will stay strong for Shaden." She urged me and I cleared my throat.

"I will stay strong for Shaden." I said slowly with a cracked voice.

"Good. Now I will be right behind the ambulance and follow you in my car. You will be alright okay?" she said in a strong tone trying to encourage me. I nodded my head again.