"Hey, why are you crying? " I ask him when he was all alone in the park.

"because they call me... " He didn't speak further and started to cry again.

"I am Jimin. Who are you? "

"Taehyung"
He answer with a sniff

"I will call you Tae. Now let's get back to the class."

When we reach to the class he suddenly said
"they call me loud and alien. Nobody wants to be my friend. "

I smile and asked
"will you eat lunch with me?"

"h-huh? "
He asked confused

I giggle and said
"that's what friends do, don't they?"

Since fifth class, we have been friends. I understand when they say that he is loud and all but he is intelligent and pure. But he is what anyone can ask in a best friend. He put a break on my thoughts by asking a out of the box question
"Chim why you still don't have a boyfriend? "

"I think you better know the answer Tae."

He chuckle and said
"ya true. You want someone that can love the way you are. Shower you with hugs and kisses. Chim, you want a idol boyfriend in this era "

I giggle but didn't answer back because it was true I want the one who will love me by getting outside his boundaries.
Oh did I tell you I am gay?

When we reach our lockers I asked Tae
"How are things going for you with Yoongi hyung?"

"You know him he is unreachable for me. He is in college and I am in the last year of high school. There's no way. "

I nod but still advised
"You never know Tae what is waiting for you"

He laughs hardest ruffles my hair. We then walk to our first class. We have only fea w classes that we don't share together, and I actually don't feel bored or burdened. We are happy to share classes.

It was now lunch and we were eating our lunch under a blossom tree. We were chatting while eating.

"You coming to my home today chim?"

"if everything is fine at your house now. "
I answered

He sigh and started saying
"don't worry. Mom and dad will be happy to have you as always. They adore you so much. And for my brother, he is just a different case."

I nod. And after that, we ate our lunch in silence. It was a comfortable silence.

Tae parents are really sweet and caring towards me. At one time they want me and Tae to date each other but assure them that it won't be happening till we are alive. Tae relation with his parents is best. But the problems is his adopted older brother, Jeon Jungkook.

Let's say that he is just more on the wrong path. He takes drugs, smoke and goes to clubs. He doesn't have a good relation with Tae and his parents. I have seen him one or two times from afar. I was scared to go near him. He is a bad boy type from the look. I know we should not judge but it is difficult not to.

I hope he gets along with his younger brother and family.

🌹

They are always there for each other

They are always there for each other. ✨

I want a friendship like them

I want a friendship like them. A bond like them.
#Platonic soulmate

I cried while watching this scene in bon voyage

I cried while watching this scene in bon voyage. It was so emotional.
Love them
💜