"That was fun! I wanna do this again and again and again! Then I'll write songs like daddy! And I'll play them like you!"

I smiled down at her cute enthusiasm. Then I nodded.

"Things like that aren't easy. But they're possible." I said. Then I squeezed her hand. "You can do it!"

Then I woke up. 

I was crying in my sleep it seemed, because my cheeks were hot and wet. 

I was still in the throne room, but I was sitting on someone's lap, head resting on their shoulder. Their arm was side hugging me, yet wrapped around my torso and arm. Their head was resting on mine, and I couldn't tell if they were sleeping or not.

It was a man.

I couldn't see who, though.

I moved a bit to let them know I was awake, if they were. 

They moved their arm up and down mine, rubbing it.

"Morning, princess." 

After hearing that voice, I bolt upwards enough to see his face. 

When I do my hands come to my mouth with shock and happiness.

Happy tears flow down my face. 

He reaches his hand behind my head to stroke my hair.

He smiles back at me. I look over his face, making sure I really was seeing what I was.

Blonde hair...check.

Bit of a goatee on the chin...check.

Dress shirt and a vest, reading glasses poking through the front pocket...check.

"S-Sammy!!" I say, hugging him around his neck.

He hugs me back, holding me tight.

"I thought I lost you again..." he whispers in my ear.

"I didn't think it'd actually work..." I say, sobbing but from joy.

He strokes my hair, and we don't part for a very long time.

In those moments nothing else mattered.

(Henry's POV)

The Ink Demon took away (Y/N). 

He corrupted her or something. She knocked me out with pure fury and want for...something. 

I woke up with the Demon dragging me away on the floor.

"What the- LET GO OF ME!! WHERE IS (Y/N)??" I shouted, kicking and squirming. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER??"

I would've said more, but with it's other hand it covered my mouth. It gestured with it's head to show me something. I looked.